Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 03:16 PM

Re: Trixie's Knuckles Fault Re.Poo

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Ok...so what's your nickname?
Whose? Diddywoowoodoodygal's?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Whose? Diddywoowoodoodygal's?
Blimey I'm not typing all that when I want to reply to her, Dex!! I'll just call her Dye...(Dyed in the wool? Geddit? )
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 03:25 PM

Blimey I'm not typing all that when I want to reply to her, Dex!! I'll just call her Dye...(Dyed in the wool? Geddit? )
Gotcha Piddlyixie.

Just using Di myself. Short for, er, Dianne. Can't get any wittier than that
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 03:26 PM

Oh NO! Not another thread about the squits ..sheesh, all this talk about bowel-prep has brought back some thorough-the eye-of-the-needle thoughts and a memory of things I thought I had forgotten about. Thanks for reminding me folks ...
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 03:41 PM

He had an appointment called renz de vous here, a good few weeks ago and this appointment was just a re valuate with the Consultant that he had been under his care before.

We had looked up the address for the Clinic,because although it would be Niort Hospital he would have the endoscope, clinics are used a lot for consultations.

We arrived at the door 5 minutes before the due time as per instructions..
Notice on the door saying this clinic closed..what...closed 2020 and the date over a year closed..said go to Niort Hospital.

.right Husband is having none of this..tearing about worrying how on earth one get to the Niort Hospital in 5 mins when is 30 minutes away at best..
I coasx him and told him sympathetically but no he is digging in now...so I told him straight it is not your fault your going to be late but you are going there...go it.

We got there 40 minutes late by the time we parked up in there provided for car park...Cut out some as it quite long winded..honest...
Directed to the right secretary and wait a slight distance from her,,she is on the phone and fire coming out her nostrils..never experienced that before..Joking more like venom...

He hands his medical card..and he explain's why he is late and also showing the letter from our Doctor with the wrong address written on it..
No change from this Madam...I ask how long do you think it will be before it is our turn..Glares and says 4/5 hours...right we have no pass to be out after curfew at 18.00, so no way can we afford to wait that long.

We went to the waiting area and it was packed...I have now got the hump, stormed away from the sardines and found a empty area nearby..Husband arrived there also..He said i knew this was going to be a bad idea, takes off and 5 minutes later he is back with his medical card..He said she practically threw at me...We left....and said no way we going back to that...no way.

We didn't and we went and saw our Doctor about it, he understood how we felt, bit late for sorry's, he had on this occasion,waited too long already.

He booked us into another Hospital, Poitiers University Hospital. He had been there before so knew it was as good as and other.Had the consultation, the female Consultant and my Husband had even had jokes together. Ok he flirts and jokes a tad and it breaks the ice, especially when your talking bottoms..

He is quite deaf of late and has a prescription for getting his ears tested,months ago that was..but today he said he should do something about that now...Things are looking up, more than one way..
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 03:43 PM

Ok...so what's your nickname?
Trixie, it is on a need to know basis....
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

19-07-2021, 03:45 PM

Have a vote for more or less or none..fine by me
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

19-07-2021, 03:48 PM

Pina colada, sun shades,traditional,of course, deck chair. etc etc,,privacy stuff..

Just so you know, I will not drag this out, already shaved some off,,,
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

19-07-2021, 03:53 PM

Well'll have none of your ballcock jokes either Flush valves or loose flush handles..all inevitable for W & T....
Last procedure clocked up 27 times..that is some going...:lol

He was to have blood tests this morning and a covid test.
Three days of a very not my Husband's idea of food stuffs..

no veggies no fruit not bread..Chicken and Fine Beef was there as yes you can....and rice flour pasta semolina, even ham, mostly soups and puree's.All allowed
No alcohol but Sugar Honey and Jelly,Yes..weird Tomato Sauce Yes but without pips or skin..how is one suppose to deal with tommy sauce..it is a sauce...:
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Well'll have none of your ballcock jokes either Flush valves or loose flush handles..all inevitable for W & T....
Last procedure clocked up 27 times..that is some going...:lol

He was to have blood tests this morning and a covid test.
Three days of a very not my Husband's idea of food stuffs..

no veggies no fruit not bread..Chicken and Fine Beef was there as yes you can....and rice flour pasta semolina, even ham, mostly soups and puree's.All allowed
No alcohol but Sugar Honey and Jelly,Yes..weird Tomato Sauce Yes but without pips or skin..how is one suppose to deal with tommy sauce..it is a sauce...:
Blend them? The tomatoes I mean, just blend them, salt & pepper...would that work?

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top