Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 02:46 PM

Re: Received this email today ...

I have avoided public transport throughout the pandemic, but if I had to use it I would definitely wear a mask, and definitely not sit next to anyone not wearing one.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
I have avoided public transport throughout the pandemic, but if I had to use it I would definitely wear a mask, and definitely not sit next to anyone not wearing one.
I haven't been on a bus since the begining of 2020, don't intend to get on one either.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
As with Keezoy, not relevant to you but we’re in a soft lockdown.

But I eagerly await my vaccination.
I would love to meet my friend for coffee next Friday! We usually do it as part of a birthday tradition. We will definitely observe safety protocols though.

It’s been so long since we’ve had a catch up.

We will both be vaccinated babies as she’s also having her vaccination soon!

Yippee for skippee
And go The Boks!...(except when its against The Wallabies)....Im busier than ever being secretary and general waiter to my wife and son as they work at home under lockdown. Ive had my first AZ vax. Next in a couple of months.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 01:25 AM

Yes there are still strict rules where we live.
No bus ride but I don’t do buses anyway.
Yes I will still wear a mask
No I would not sit next to anyone not wearing a mask.

When we first moved her 3 months ago we needed to get out vehicle and trailer inspected and registered so there were a few places we needed to go.
The man doing the inspection never wore a mask and the person filling up bbq gas tanks. Both these businesses are outside so perhaps there are different requirements but I did find it odd. It doesn’t bother me. I just keep my distance.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 10:08 AM

Minx thats what i meant....a renewall of vows. But not until covid has backed off and we can have a beach party.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top