Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2014, 08:36 PM

Re: Iraq

Why can't their passports just be revolked? We did that to Edward Snowden when he defected to Russia. He couldn't travel anywhere once we cancelled his passport.. We should all do that to these terrorists.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2014, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Why can't their passports just be revolked? We did that to Edward Snowden when he defected to Russia. He couldn't travel anywhere once we cancelled his passport.. We should all do that to these terrorists.
Afraid we cant unless we opt of the human rights act.

I for one would love these Muslim scum to be strip of their British citizenship and left to rot.
2wheeler
Lincolnshire
2wheeler is male  2wheeler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2014, 08:23 AM

Passports would be no problem - so easy to fake if you have the money to pay, and with our border 'controls', it's unlikely that a forgery would be spotted.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2014, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by 2wheeler ->
Passports would be no problem - so easy to fake if you have the money to pay, and with our border 'controls', it's unlikely that a forgery would be spotted.
So what..... if they come back to the area they lived in the police will nick them straight away because decent Muslims will report the fact.

If they do then we need a Gatmo.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2014, 12:28 PM

President Obama is going to be on Prime time TV tonight to outline his strategy for ISIS in Iraq.. and perhaps Syria. It will be in the middle of the night for most of you.. but I sure am tuning in.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 05:10 PM

We have a removal firm around here somewhere with the unfortunate name of ISIS Relocation.

Their employees are getting some stick lately but they are just a removal firm.

Surprising to see the strength of feeling against their namesakes in a small, sleepy little town just down the road from us; one of the employees was beaten up in response to what happened in Iraq / Syria to the US journalist.

If our PM does give the go ahead for air strikes on these lunatics in Iraq / Syria somehow I think that our armed forces will be queueing up for a chance of a "pop" at them.

There's already been talk on the 'net of black-ops already taking place with many more planned and no quarter given or likely to be given.

It seems the hoped-for targets are British, European or American ISIS converts too.

That'll wipe the smiles of the would-be Jihadis. stevmk2
AudreyII
USA

14-09-2014, 01:16 AM

New video... David Haines was beheaded...

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/1...6pLid%3D528931
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:00 AM

Inevitable, but I still feel numb, shocked, horrified and deeply saddened. RIP David Haines.

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
New video... David Haines was beheaded...

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/1...6pLid%3D528931
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:40 AM

Seems that there are attempts to intervene via the people who are funding ISIS - supposedly in Qatar and Saudi.
As it doesn't seem to be working too well..........I think we should send in the SAS and exterminate them!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 08:00 AM

Send in the SAS? well perhaps now at least our troops get respect. I knew a chap who had trained with them and was sent on a covert operation somewhere around Thailand.

Bang one bullet hits my friend passes through and kills his Colour Seargent,the next bullet takes my friend`s guts.

He is invalided out but the incident was hushed up-no special consideration or public sympathy because as for as the world should know we were not there. The last time I met him it was clear he had had enough-a semi cripple who had been forgotten. He the means to pass on and let the pain go.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top