Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:49 AM

Re: Farage the coward!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
According to the tory snail, the 'family crisis' cited by Farage was to enable him to 'have dinner with his son' - so much for 'family crisis!!!

I STILL say Farage is a coward!!!

What's he playing at? On the eve of the vote he's campaigned for his entire political life, Nigel Farage pulls out of crunch referendum TV debate 'to have dinner with his son'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4CNwoorFj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
And you know what he was talking to his son about ? Could be the family emergency was needing to help his son. I feel sorry for his family they have gone through too much to allow him to say what he has so far in this campaign and since he came to the front of the political scene. Looking at another politician mowed down last week must have been sobering for them as they all get death threats and that is not something to take lightly.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:52 AM

With only a few hours before he was due to take part in a debate over the referendum, Farage suddenly got 'cold feet' and pulled out citing 'family reasons'. Yeah right!!! - he's nothing more than coward and couldn't take the heat he would be sure to get from Jeremy Paxman!!!
Another spiteful assumption from UJ and a case of if you don't know the details make them up

At least Farage stood up for that which he believes in and worked hard to get his message to as many people as possible unlike Corbyn who has barely been seen speaking during the referendum campaingn.
Oh yes I forgot, I understand this 'man of the people' Corbyn was on Sky TV, not much good for those of us who can't afford Sky and other labour supporters looking for guidance from their leader.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:57 AM

I think it was more the fact that his cohorts in Brexit realised what a mistake it was to be associated to a man like that.
His biggest mistake ever was that poster.
Lets face it was not a clever thing to do, it has appeared to have the opposite effect.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I think it was more the fact that his cohorts in Brexit realised what a mistake it was to be associated to a man like that.
Lets face it was not a clever thing to do, it has appeared to have the opposite effect.
While I agree about the poster something makes me think it wasn't his idea entirely. It made me wonder if he has a viper in the nest trying to bring him down.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by twink55 ->
uj this isn't a competition to discover who is the bravest, it is a referendum on the future if this country! To be honest, if people have not yet made up their minds on how to vote, then god help us because they must be blind, deaf and stupid to have missed all the advice that has been given over the last 2 months..... But they still have a vote!
There will only be one winner or loser from this vote... And that will be our country!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
What's wrong with the poster? What's wrong with the truth?
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:19 AM

With only a few hours before he was due to take part in a debate over the referendum, Farage suddenly got 'cold feet' and pulled out citing 'family reasons'. Yeah right!!! - he's nothing more than coward and couldn't take the heat he would be sure to get from Jeremy Paxman!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7096256.html

UJ the blue nose.
Life would not be the same without some blue nose having a dig at our Nigel.
At the end of the day all his accusations are taken with a pinch of salt especially when he is quoting from the daily comics he reads.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:22 AM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7096256.html
Hi

The Politics of hatred UJ, that is what got Jo killed.

You are a contributor to that, with your constant posts.

We live in a Democracy, everyone is entitled to their views, unless and until they seek to impose their views on others by means of force.

I do not like Corbyn or his Politics at all, a complete disaster as far as I am concerned.

I do however agree with him about Zero Hours Contracts, they need to be abolished.

To my mind, democracy is everything, one person, one vote.

If Corbyn got in, I would be sad, but I would not seek to overthrow him by violence.

I am not by nature, a violent man, I have seen more than enough deaths and injuries to the innocents of this world.

I find your talk of Spetnanz and T72s offensive.

Revolution should take place through the Ballot Box, not by violence.

I will fight against any attempt to impose a system by violence here in the UK.

Be it by the Neo Nazis, Radical Muslims or Communists.

Whilst I am totally opposed to violence and hatred, life has taught me that it has to be confronted, not run away from.

I am quite good at my job.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 09:24 AM

Rubbish UJ Rubbish.
No way is that man a coward, and remember this.
It is ONLY because of Farage that we are having this referendum anyway.
So please give thanks to him for that, if nothing else.
I have to admit though, that in the last few days of the debate he was getting some things wrong,
like that bus logo with the refugees on for instance.
So him being out of the limelight for a coupla days would have been a good thing.
When in a hole.
Stop digging.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-06-2016, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Rubbish UJ Rubbish.
No way is that man a coward, and remember this.
It is ONLY because of Farage that we are having this referendum anyway.
So please give thanks to him for that, if nothing else.
I have to admit though, that in the last few days of the debate he was getting some things wrong,
like that bus logo with the refugees on for instance.
So him being out of the limelight for a coupla days would have been a good thing.
When in a hole.
Stop digging
That's good advice. Something that Jelly Boy should have done.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top