Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 03:47 PM

Watering Nana's garden

We can buy lots of fancy toys but in the end there is nothing quite like messing about with water

We didn't have a small watering can so I improvised with a bucket and soup ladle for Hannah and it kept her happy for ages

Chloe is supervising..

I am bored now says Chloe...

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 03:49 PM

Re: Watering Nana's garden

What wonderful pics, Meg ..... your little gardener looks engrossed in her work
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 04:01 PM

your little gardener looks engrossed in her work
..thanks Mags yes doesn't she
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 05:17 PM

Catch 'em young Meg.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

27-06-2013, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Catch 'em young Meg.
...that's it Alan Hannah is growing her own sunflower and big brother Barnaby (aged 3) is growing 2 runner beans in a tub and a tomato
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 07:47 PM

Adorable piccies Meg.
When she is at horticultural college, she can show those photos to prove she started young, in grandmas garden.

I gave dil a fuchsia and my granddaughter said - 'I like fuchsias too nanna' (I'd just given her a little starter kit of soil, pots and seeds) cheeky madam.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

27-06-2013, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Adorable piccies Meg.
When she is at horticultural college, she can show those photos to prove she started young, in grandmas garden.

I gave dil a fuchsia and my granddaughter said - 'I like fuchsias too nanna' (I'd just given her a little starter kit of soil, pots and seeds) cheeky madam.
Thank you Janela it's lovely for them to learn to watch things grow isn't it.

We look at the insects and spiders too, I find being in the garden is an excellent way to teach children about having empathy with living things and that all creatures have a place and a job to do.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 11:22 PM

Awww so lovely to see her having so much fun The dog is funny!! looks like its thinking 'hmm lets see if we can find something else to do now' lol
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

28-06-2013, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Awww so lovely to see her having so much fun The dog is funny!! looks like its thinking 'hmm lets see if we can find something else to do now' lol
They are funny together always up to mischief

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top