Join for free
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2013, 03:10 PM

Late this year but so good

I have an old fashioned rambling rose called 'Dorothy Perkins'. Last year she was very poor so I pruned her right back, normally over and done with in June, she is just meeting her peak, she looks wonderful

My fuchsias are just bushing out as well, doesn't everything look beautiful? I hope that the season will last until December to make up for the late start.

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2013, 07:06 PM

Re: Late this year but so good

Hi Maggie, I look like having a really good year this year............unless this drought continues.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2013, 09:47 PM

Roses are doing well, they must be happy!
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 06:57 AM

I just looked out of the kitchen window, the grass is covered with fallen, dead leaves..... in July?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top