Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 07:49 PM

Re: Look away if you have a nervous disposition.

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
Looks delicious, I too like a few chips now and then but done
the old fashioned way...in lard....yummy.
Lard as well as LurpakLovely.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 07:51 PM

Looks lovely Mall I like my butter spread thickly please and put plenty of chips in too thank you
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
That was the trap I laid for Jem and he didn't spot it. Some Irish man he is Well spotted Cassie.
Oh but I did spot it Mall, right away, I was just trying to be tactful by saying nothing, we have the very same glasses in our local and you paid a fairly recent visit to Dublin.
Here is one I nicked earlier this year, I ground slashes all around the sides to disguise it, this is now my personal beer drinking vessel in our house, nobody dare go near it.:lol
Sorry the photo is too large, it's taking up the whole page, but you have an idea of what it looks like.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 08:53 PM

Spotted it right away did ya? A load of old blarney.
mesco m
manchester

22-11-2012, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Looks lovely Mall I like my butter spread thickly please and put plenty of chips in too thank you
No problem Meg. Would you like salt and viginer on them
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 09:02 PM

Spotted it right away did ya? A load of old blarney.
I have to admit it took me a while Mall, but then Cassie put me on to it, now had the glass been full I would have spotted it like a flash.
mesco m
manchester

22-11-2012, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I have to admit it took me a while Mall, but then Cassie put me on to it, now had the glass been full I would have spotted it like a flash.
We had none of the Black Stuff in the house or I might have filled the glass and let my husband drink it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 09:30 PM

Oh darn it...... has all that all that gorgeous white loaf gone yet, Mall? I would have loved a nice white bread chip butty I like my bread in thick slices please!

mesco m
manchester

22-11-2012, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Oh darn it...... has all that all that gorgeous white loaf gone yet, Mall? I would have loved a nice white bread chip butty I like my bread in thick slices please!

No Mags. I am keeping some back and you can have it cut as thick as you like. I will keep the deep fat fryer hot until you get here.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 09:42 PM

No Mags. I am keeping some back and you can have it cut as thick as you like. I will keep the deep fat fryer hot until you get here.
I'm on my way, Mall!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top