Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 11:37 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's a blow. You've managed to find your way back.

It was just the thought of you grotty, smelly lot of undesirables moving in and getting comfortable, that made me turn round and come home again.

Right Ho. At last I have got rid of those male rat-bags, so I can now get meself off to bed in peace.

I bid you all a peaceful night.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 05:06 AM

Hi, Mups, another manless night I see - good work!
Was yesterdays mission successful? While you were gone I tidied up the armoury - lots more room in there now for the new stock when it arrives. I also hot-wired the lock - anyone trying to break in will have a noisy - and very painful - surprise!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 06:46 AM

Can't be any noisier or painful than having to put up with human bods with a XX set up.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Can't be any noisier or painful than having to put up with human bods with a XX set up.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 08:42 AM

You're all weird - gather up your emptied pizza boxes and beer cans and clear off! Dongles - take your old smelly socks as well!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 02:08 PM

Home is the hero, home from his travails...

Considering the amount of graft I do for these wimmin's pensions, I would have expected at least a scattering of rose petals for me to walk on.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You're all weird - gather up your emptied pizza boxes and beer cans and clear off! Dongles - take your old smelly socks as well!
You know you love the smell of my old socks. I shall send you some in the post.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Well I've got to agree with you there, Tabby.
They don't come much weirder than that lot.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-07-2020, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Home is the hero, home from his travails...

Considering the amount of graft I do for these wimmin's pensions, I would have expected at least a scattering of rose petals for me to walk on.

Sorry m'dear, we keep the rose petals for our bath.

Will roofing felt tacks do?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-07-2020, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You know you love the smell of my old socks. I shall send you some in the post.

No need, Tabby has often said she can smell your socks all the time if she doesn't keep her windows shut. They also turn the clouds black and ominous looking over here too.

Now then, I must go out, I have five places to visit, but stop rejoicing because I will be back to kick your butts again later.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top