Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 11:03 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Not Now, Tomoz.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:14 AM

No interlopers of the wimmin variety?

Good.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
A twist in one's sobriety? That's a new one.
Let me think about it.
You men can't think when your sober, how ya gonna react when you're sotted? Spitty, you think about being sotted, and get back to me later. Way later......
No, Spitster, not besotted, geesh.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 07:36 AM

Hmmmn, It's interesting that many celebrity "Old Soaks" had "Dry" senses of humor, and you Ladies have a legitimate claim to inequality on the sotted front, it is definitely less acceptable for a Lady to be-sotted.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

20-06-2021, 07:41 AM

Mornin Geezers, a day of adventure and male bonding ahead, after the Bran session, guys, keep up the pressure on these Lasses, keep um in a spin cowboys, they'll soon become Lasswho's.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 07:46 AM

Good morning Spitty, and all who enter (not Mr Macy because he is away on holiday) Bran and Besotts, not a good mix for a Sunday morning at all. And there'll be no rope tricks in this place, thank you very much, you'll have someone's eye out with that!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Mornin Geezers, a day of adventure and male bonding ahead, after the Bran session, guys, keep up the pressure on these Lasses, keep um in a spin cowboys, they'll soon become Lasswho's.
You're keeping each other in bonds all day? What a nice surprise for us ladies. Makes it so much easier for us to relax and enjoy our own day in peace.
What a gift!
*since this is the only gift we will ever get from you guys, I will savor the moment.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
*since this is the only gift we will ever get from you guys, I will savor the moment.
I couldn't agree more! This is so nice and peaceful - Might have an extra biscuit with my tea since I'm so relaxed
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 08:18 PM

OK ladies, I've had a good look around, and it seems we have the place to ourselves again. Some are stuffing their faces, and some are snoring in their chairs - i can hear them from here. So if this wonderful serenity continues, we can put our slippers on, sit down, and relax. Pure joy, ey.

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

20-06-2021, 09:16 PM

Well, it does make a huge difference to have the place to ourselves for once, Mups. Long may it continue! Just flicking through the tv and seeing what's on...had to give the remote a good clean though, those buttons were helluva sticky, Bet that Juddster glues them down when we aren't looking

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top