Join for free
Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:25 PM

Re: Pixie's Pop of Colour Project

Originally Posted by d00d ->
My neighbour's car ...
Nice angle, D00d! Lovely car, but interesting perspective. I must try some low down shots as well! (if I can get back up without groaning!)
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
New Guinea Impatiens...
They are so pretty!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:26 PM

Wide open Tulip....

d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Nice angle, D00d! Lovely car, but interesting perspective. I must try some low down shots as well! (if I can get back up without groaning!)
haha

I spent weeks trying for a decent angle on that car. I then realised my camera does a kind of a digital fisheye effect ..... hence the slightly bulbous bonnet. I'm really pleased with it.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 09:01 PM

Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 10:18 PM

My neighbour's car ...

These are really nice ... quality images.
Thanks d00d. And may I return the compliment? I love both of yours - the car could have been an entry in this month's comp, with the peeling paint . Was the other one, of the 'lady in red', taken in Venice by any chance? A very striking image.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Paperweight...

Oh that's such a lovely paperweight Mags! And I love the telephone box, wow! I've seen them put to lots of different uses - as a lending library, as a food bank, but never seen one used as a planter. It looks stunning! Where is it?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Oh that's such a lovely paperweight Mags! And I love the telephone box, wow! I've seen them put to lots of different uses - as a lending library, as a food bank, but never seen one used as a planter. It looks stunning! Where is it?
Bathsheba, the telephone box is in Bath.

The paperweight was a gift for our Ruby Wedding.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Thanks d00d. And may I return the compliment? I love both of yours - the car could have been an entry in this month's comp, with the peeling paint . Was the other one, of the 'lady in red', taken in Venice by any chance? A very striking image.
Thank you.

Neighbour's MG gets parked under a tree doesn't move for months on end, seems to be a breeding ground for moss.

Lady in red is an Extinction Rebellion demonstrator in London's Oxford Street.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK

26-06-2021, 08:40 AM

Thank you.

Lady in red is an Extinction Rebellion demonstrator in London's Oxford Street.
Oh really? She certainly wouldn't look out of place during the annual Venice festival, although of course to really play the part she would need an actual face mask, not just make-up

Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top