Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:11 AM

Good morning Tuesday.

Good morning everybody.

I'm off for my early morning swim soon & then taking my friend Jean out to lunch for her birthday.

A walk round the local ponds with Tony late afternoon and that's my day.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:12 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

good morning, looks like rain laters and for the rest of the week so need to get the lawns mowed
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 08:13 AM

Good morning Carol, Macywack and all who follow

Raining here today, and likely to continue for the next few days . Need to go food shopping at some point, had thought of going first thing, but feeling a bit too languid at the moment....

Have a good day folks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 08:38 AM

Good morning all, rain forecast here too for this afternoon, but no complaints as the garden is pretty desperate for a soak..

We have visitors for lunch today so I'll be harvesting some veg from the garden then spending a couple of hours in the kitchen. No other plans for the day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 08:42 AM

Good morning everyone the weather people keep forecasting rain but none arrives and it is very much needed here . We were in the direct line of a storm on the radar last night but none came . My french beans and fennel need a good natural watering.

I have to ring the vet later today for the results of Chloe's blood test and then will decide when to go ahead with surgery. I might wait a few weeks while the children are home so she can enjoy her time with them and the other two dogs.

Cleaning to do today now it is a bit cooler, enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 09:15 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

An early start, new freezer was delivered and installed before 8.

Very impressed with AO and their service.

A little rain last night, a few heavy spots, but we missed the downpour.

It is still very muggy and I need to finish loading the skip.

The heavy clay was done by others, I am doing the light bits.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 09:23 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, take care and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 09:26 AM

Good morning everyone! Cooler today again, hope it stays that way. Day off to an interesting start already, having a chat with neighbours, so we'll see if it continues. Hope everybody has a lovely day!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 09:42 AM

Good morning all overcast and humid here.

Just back from dropping our daughter and SIL at the hospital.
She is having her PICC line inserted today, then her second Chemo session tomorrow.

More ironing to catch up on today, it is difficult in this hot weather as my back is very painful if I stand too long.

Enjoy your day everyone…
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 02:35 PM

today I have packed up my old monitor and unpacked the new 4K version instead. So much clearer video and pictures. Also booked with the optician to replace some reading glasses next Thursday,the old ones had a plastic bridge insert which kept falling out and ruin the glasses trying to refix with superglue just posted a photo of a butterfly head close up via 4K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top