Join for free
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 09:11 PM

Rebekah Roth and 9/11

I'm the only one who hasn't seen this previously, I suppose:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBgLeYKfzA
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 10:47 PM

Re: Rebekah Roth and 9/11

Ah yes Rebekah Roth and her book 'Methodical Illusion'
nothing like a bit of publicity is there to sell a book....

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 04:31 AM

Another of the everyone is really a lizard variety .
Conspiracy is the name of the game .
There is something really phoney sounding about Rebbeca Roth -is this her real name ?
Her novel and it must be remembered that this is a NOVEL looks like another attempt to cash in on the 9/11 disaster and throw in some anti Israel sentiment at the same time .
I won't be reading it .
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 06:33 AM

So the general consensus is that I shouldn't waste any more of my time? I thought the interview was interesting. I don't know this Ritchie Allen chappie but he's got something to do with Alex Jones and that puts me off straight away!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
So the general consensus is that I shouldn't waste any more of my time? I thought the interview was interesting. I don't know this Ritchie Allen chappie but he's got something to do with Alex Jones and that puts me off straight away!
I got to the bit in the video where it said 'and David Ike . Com' which is a signal to me that I am entering a world of fantasy and I didn't need to watch any more.
It I was trying to sell my book about having faeries at the bottom of my garden I would give my eye teeth to get an interview on a radio or TV programme.

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Another of the everyone is really a lizard variety .
Conspiracy is the name of the game .
There is something really phoney sounding about Rebbeca Roth -is this her real name ?
Her novel and it must be remembered that this is a NOVEL looks like another attempt to cash in on the 9/11 disaster and throw in some anti Israel sentiment at the same time .
I won't be reading it .
Quite Muddy not sure if the interview makes that clear. The book is in the Fiction › Historical section on Amazon .
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

15-12-2015, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I got to the bit in the video where it said 'and David Ike . Com' which is a signal to me that I am entering a world of fantasy .....
I discovered Icke (it means "no/not" in Norwegian) about a year ago, by pure chance. He was in New York with the Statue of Liberty in the back-ground, expounding on the false nature of American values and hero-worshipping. I thought I'd struck gold, so I subscribed to his channel and settled in, prepared for some more "good stuff". It wasn't to be. I must have had beginner's luck the first time.

Isn't he the one who says that we're all implanted with a microchip and if you turn your head a certain way with the reflection of the sun in a mirror …. strange things begin to happen? Or is that someone else?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top