Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 07:10 PM

Never Have Happened If Everyone Had A Gun

Why these boys didn't have a gun to protect themselves is beyond me!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2483303
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 07:17 PM

Re: Never Have Happened If Everyone Had A Gun

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->

I hope you are joking!
Oh I do so hope and trust you are joking!
You HAVE to be joking?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 08:36 PM

I hope so too Ruthio, my question would be why they are considering if the shooting was justified?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->

Think this point was made on the ORilly show and got the response from the host that some posters have replied to and agreed with on this thread.

The point on the link below was made in a discussion on the Trayvon Martin case and was made at 2.12 in this discussion and the response by the host...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsY_XXCg3bk
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I hope so too Ruthio, my question would be why they are considering if the shooting was justified?

Justified??????
For knocking on the door and running away??????

We live on a street fairly near the city centre of a big university city...I love having thousands of students around it keeps the place young. Sometimes, not that often, you hear a bit of late night noise of a Saturday night, or there might be a ring at the door and then there's no one there except the sound of giggling and running footsteps...
what larks Joe!!

Would I shoot the little toerags for being young and silly and possibly kill one or two of them?

Hmmmmmm, that's a really hard question, have to think about that really really hard, will get back to you on that....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 11:08 PM

My question would be why the hell are fourteen-year olds wandering round at 1:30 in the morning causing mischief? Why aren't they at home in bed? No doubt the parents will have their say regarding the shooting while at the same time ignoring their irresponsible parenting.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 11:09 PM

Well its always someone elses fault didnt you know that Judd?
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 02:35 AM

A prime example of the wild west.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2016, 05:28 AM

“It Never Would Have Happened If Everyone Had A Gun”

I am sick and bloody tired of hearing Americans saying these very words - in earnest - after each and every damned shoot-em-up.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

03-01-2016, 05:33 AM

.... my question would be why they are considering if the shooting was justified?
American law sites "Trespassing" as a crime worthy of a bullet. Watch this and cringe:

AND THE VERDICT:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top