Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 05:53 PM

Re: Swedish Women on ORGASM

MOreover, I congratulate youn on penning such an erudite & succinct appraisal of this topic, & in only just over an hour from it being posted. WEll done you.

I still think its too prurient for this type of group. Just my opinion
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 05:55 PM

Next, we'll be told that babies don't come from under a Gooseberry bush!!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 05:57 PM

Art I thought the stork brought them
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Art I thought the stork brought them
Aysa, Perhaps it depends on if you had an orgasm or not?
Stork....you did!
Gooseberry bush ....you didn't !
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I can't imagine why you want to discuss this on a senior forum. We are not sexually active boys & girls - just mostly retired folk who know it all already.
Really? Hmmmmmmmm. Well, I'm not far from my 69th. birthday but my wife is only 46 so .......

moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 06:08 PM

Why prurient? The ignorance and even prohibition of sexual pleasure concerning the greater part of the human race is an almost incredible phenomenon. For centuries the clitoris has been demonised or excised in some races and still is. There are people working, at this moment, to get a law passed to prohibit female genital mutillation and excision in this country. I'd ask why it has taken so long?
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 06:09 PM

Robert J - I had to look up "prurient" being an ignorant sort of person
I gather it means;
having or encouraging an excessive interest in sexual matters, especially the sexual activity of others.
I wouldn't necessarily class this article posted by AO as "excessive" but apparently others do - including Carol who says we are "not sexually active boys and girls" well Hmmm.

Originally Posted by moreover ->
The fault, if there is one, is equally to be laid against women who have faked pleasure and orgams for years, if not decades, in the persuit of a quiet life and in fear of alienating a partner or bread-winner/
Pls tell me you are joking, moreover! Nobody does this, do they?
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 06:16 PM

Indigo, you're evidently far too young for this forum!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-01-2016, 06:21 PM

PS. Carol, Speak for yourself!! Your generalisation was unfair as some of us are not yet past it!!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Indigo ->
..... I gather it means; having or encouraging an excessive interest in sexual matters, especially the sexual activity of others.
I wouldn't necessarily class this article posted by AO as "excessive" .....
Anyway, it isn't as though I pulled it out of some 1950's erotic pulp publication to get an exhibitionist's thrill. It's in today's newspaper. It is “news” - “current events”. I posted it because of the on-going war of the sexes that Swedish women imagine is being waged at each and every turn of a corner.

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top