Join for free
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 08:32 AM

Sweden: A Truly Courageous Attempt to Understand.

I apologize for my countryman's difficulties with English, but I challenge anyone to explain the situation in Sweden (with regards immigration) better than this. You won't find a more insightful understanding any where else.

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 09:09 AM

Re: Sweden: A Truly Courageous Attempt to Understand.

I was expecting some insight but that's 6 minutes of my life I won't get back.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I was expecting some insight but that's 6 minutes of my life I won't get back.
You didn't understand him?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 09:51 AM

An interesting read about Sweden.....

http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/10/ma...l-of-the-west/

And a interesting comment from an Australian Lady below...

Barbara_Angel • 7 days ago

In Melbourne Vic, Australia during the last 15 years we have had a numerous Afghans' and Muslim Africans attend Uni. The Muslims demanded their own Mosque on campus and their own toilets and a Halal café opened. Since that time, numerous rapes occurred. Now the women must wait for a Campus bus with runs every half hour to take the women to their cars. It has become so bad, extra security has even been placed around bus stops. I don't want them here. Who wants these dick driven animals ? Women who are not wrapped in a blue burka or black sheets are fair game. Apparently we are all sluts who deserve to be raped. One lady was a mature age student of 53.
Yep Germany is next. Angela Merkel herself would be raped without her security team.
Any age vagina will do.

△ ▽
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Clearly not.

Good news is you have one intelligent man in Sweden.

Bad news, Sweden is history and worse is to come, when the guts is finally ripped out of it
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Oh I understood alright, it's not about religion though or political correctness. We have people at the top of our societies politically engineering our work force looking for cheaper and cheaper staff.
And our belief that everyone is equal is fuelling it.

Everyone is equal so how do we value ourselves as more worthy than anyone else is the question.

Add to it complex wars going on displacing vulnerable people and you have this recipe for disaster.

EU is most to blame can you really imagine if we were all individual countries with our own borders you would haves been seen so many come into your country ?
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 10:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZsvdg1dkJ4#t=106

The older I become, the less understanding of politics I have.

All I can think now is poor Sweden. I country I always loved from afar, but now I would hesitate to revisit. Only 18% of the citizens voted for the one party voting against uncontrolled immigration.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 10:51 AM

I think that there is some substance in what people are saying here. I can see a backlash coming which will result in things being very wrong in the other direction.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:19 AM

Is China in the EU?

Africans in Guangzhou, who are now responsible for the new wave in rape, drugs, murder and crime to the despair of the locals.
How does that work?
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:57 AM

Way back in 1960, before the UK signed up with the EEC, there was an alliance set up called the European Free Trade Association (EFTA). It was founded by Austria, Denmark, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, to promote closer economic cooperation and free trade in Europe. Finland became an associate member the following year.

I liked that. To me, it conjured up names like Danes, Saxons, Vikings, Norsemen, Angles and so on. Most of us British are descendents of those people – we’re all Scandinavian. I have Viking genes flowing through my body – and I feel rather proud of that.

I have never felt comfortable being classified as a European. OK, so geographically I am a European, but I feel very remote with, say, the Italians or the Spanish or the Greeks. … and especially the French.
Why can we not go back to the EFTA concept? I was so much happier back in those days. We get on so well with one another. Add the Netherlands to our gang – they are nice guys as well. Iceland as well…

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top