Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Rifleman
Welling Kent
Rifleman is male  Rifleman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 08:29 AM

Re: Talking of cars ......

I love Mazda cars as i have always found them very reliable, My current one is a 1999 626 which i have had about 3 years, In that time it has never let us down or cost me a penny except for servicing which i do myself,

In fact it sailed though the MOT again yesterday!!
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
You should have a picture of Jasmine sitting behind the wheel (stationary of course) - with the hood down, wearing a pair of sunglasses, and yourself in the passenger seat.

Lovely name - suits the breed.

Rainbow
I don't think she would play along - would be suspicious that something strange was happening
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rifleman ->
I love Mazda cars as i have always found them very reliable, My current one is a 1999 626 which i have had about 3 years, In that time it has never let us down or cost me a penny except for servicing which i do myself,

In fact it sailed though the MOT again yesterday!!
Isn't it a great feeling when they sail through their MOT - you almost feel as if you have won a prize. My MX5 sailed through as well - I was amazed as it is a 1991 but is serviced regularly but not by me, wouldn't have a clue

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top