Join for free
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 01:50 PM

Yellow Jackets Ready?

In the event of a 2nd referendum, now seeming more and more likely, and in the forthcoming General Election, it would make sense for the Brexiteers to wear what is now being seen as the symbolic Yellow Jacket.

Time for the Brexiteers to have some sort of peaceful demonstration.

Had enough of the various EU flags being waved whenever a camera is on site near Parliament?

Time for us to start doing the same.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 03:56 PM

Re: Yellow Jackets Ready?

I don't think there is any question that if May and our government persist with the current course of actions to deliberately subvert the referendum decision, then those many millions of BrExiteers will likely flood into London and descend on Westminster. The numbers would be such that they could probably stay there indefinitely and place Westminster into a siege.

Would our military forces and police really have the stomach to start shooting millions of people or to mace them all?

This is the stuff of Gandhi and his revolution.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 09:36 PM

Re: Yellow Jackets Ready?

I fear you may be correct, and it saddens me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top