Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 01:55 PM

Alesha MacPhail

The bastard who raped and subjected this poor little girl to dozens of injuries before murdering her has been jailed for a minimum of twenty-seven years. Let us hope that that sentence is carried out to the full.

The judge told the murderer Aaron Campbell that he was a "cold, callous, calculating, remorseless and dangerous individual". He didn't show any signs of regret or emotion during his trial. One sick individual.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...-west-47644414
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 02:10 PM

Re: Alesha MacPhail

It does make me wonder are some humans born without empathy and feelings and possibly evil , an awful thought when we look at beautiful babies and toddlers , or i wonder what went wrong in their growing up
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 02:14 PM

Ill also add , i was watching the Jeremy Kyle show this morning , a young girl and her mother were on , the young girl had a baby and the 18yr old father killed the 9month old by shaking him violently, it took 12 months for him to admit he did it . It was an awful story . The killer got 5yrs in prison only and is due out in 2 yrs.

12 months of lying , the baby could not be buried , yet he continued to live his life normally
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 02:18 PM

Surely he should be dropped somewhere in the vicinity of a hungry pack of wolves in a remote part of Alaska ..... ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 03:43 PM

Like others of his kind I understand Aaron Campbell tortured animals when he was young

He is clearly a very disturbed individual incapable of feeling empathy or remorse and he needs to be away from society for the rest of his life.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 06:01 PM

Remember the Bulger killers convicted when young and the law was made to release them at seventeen.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Like others of his kind I understand Aaron Campbell tortured animals when he was young

He is clearly a very disturbed individual incapable of feeling empathy or remorse and he needs to be away from society for the rest of his life.
Yes I always think there are clues looking back. 27 Years doesn't sound enough to me he should never come out of prison after what he did.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 06:12 PM

I'm hoping He'll be sent to Barlinnie when He's 21..if He ever reaches that age..the crim's in there know how to deal with beasts like him.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Remember the Bulger killers convicted when young and the law was made to release them at seventeen.
Scottish law is different to English law so maybe their sentencing is not so lenient. Maybe some of our Scotts posters could verify this?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 06:29 PM

Killer Aaron Campbell is taken away in a prison transfer van to begin his 27-year term for the brutal murder of Alesha MacPhail.

It is understood the 16-year-old will start his sentence in a young offenders institute before moving to an adult prison,

AFAIK..He'll be moved to an adult prison when He's 21 to serve out the rest of His sentence...if He survives that is!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top