Join for free
Page 8 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:28 PM

Re: Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

Realist are you not answering my question on stand alone measles vaccines because you have no evidence to discredit it?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:30 PM

Realist, did you have children?

I was wondering how you would feel if your young child was refused life saving admittance to hospital because you had refused to have him/her vaccinated against childhood diseases.

How would you feel if your toddler died because of you?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:30 PM

Obviously in a Children's Hospital the children there are poorly and very vulnerable.
These are the very ones who are the most likely to develop serious complications if they contract measles.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Realist are you not answering my question on stand alone measles vaccines because you have no evidence to discredit it?

I think he's gone to do a bit more googling, Annie.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think he's gone to do a bit more googling, Annie.
Oh I see! Well it could be a while before we see an answer then!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How would you feel if your toddler died because of you?
How would you feel if your toddler was reduced to a cabbage because YOU forced a Measles vaccine on them?

How would you feel if your toddler got Guillian Barre Syndrome because YOU made them have a Flu shot?

How would you feel if your toddler died, just because YOU made them have a vaccine?

This kind of emotional rhetoric holds no sway at all in a reasoned debate.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
What question exactly?

If it's about whether the single vaccine is safe or not I'd say there is no evidence just like the MMR.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

10-05-2019, 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
What question exactly?

If it's about whether the single vaccine is safe or not I'd say there is no evidence just like the MMR.
So there is no evidence that the single measles shot is dangerous?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 07:15 AM

Realist could you explain why you have such a personal objection to pharmaceutical companies? I ask because I can only think of 3 reasons :-

1) Somebody close to you has suffered a bad reaction to a medicine.

If that is the case then it is a shame, but lots of people have problems that may make them react differently to the majority...and they can't produce vaccines for each individual!

2) Because you object to the money Pharmaceutical companies make.

If this is the problem then i suggest that you do more research into just how many billions are invested into finding new medicines & testing their safety. Lots of people are alive today, who would have died if they hadn't!

3) Because you are so into natural cures that you want everybody to follow your example.

In this case I would suggest you attend a debating society, rather than a forum where some vulnerable people may be influenced by what you read on the internet. Health is a personal topic that people discuss with their doctors & then make their own choice on treatment.

Pharmaceutical medicines were accepted because they work better that many natural ones ( otherwise nobody would have wanted them), so which you use is a personal choice based on your personal requirements.
Why can't you accept that and allow people to make their own choice?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

10-05-2019, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Realist could you explain why you have such a personal objection to pharmaceutical companies?
Because they are clearly corrupt and have gained far to much global power in our world. Our health is being put at risk. It is only a matter of time before they are able to make the government mandate vaccinations. This must be vigorously opposed imho.

Pharmaceutical medicines were accepted because they work better that many natural ones
Big Pharma potions and pill and vaccines DO NOT work better that Nature's own products.

Why can't you accept that and allow people to make their own choice?
Why do you make such ridiculous statements? No-one is stopping anyone from making their own choices. The truth is YOU simply can not bear debate about health, vaccines and pharma remedies. Why is that? It's just simple debate and discussion. If it irks you so much then stay out of such threads. Play the ball not the man. If you can . . . .

Page 8 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top