Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2012, 11:38 AM

Re: 'Eat, Fast and Live Longer'

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Meg darlin' - merely keeping body and soul together

their 'big breakfast consists of: 2 eggs, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages, baked beans, mushrooms, black pudding, chips and 2 doorstep slices of toast!!! LUVERLY!!!!
That's fine UJ proved you live on water for the next week
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2012, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
That's fine UJ proved you live on water for the next week

Water??? Meg darlin' - moi??? Brandy maybe but not water. With all that metal inside me I'd go rusty!!!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2012, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Meg darlin' - merely keeping body and soul together

their 'big breakfast consists of: 2 eggs, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages, baked beans, mushrooms, black pudding, chips and 2 doorstep slices of toast!!! LUVERLY!!!!
Good grief Uncle Joe, that lot would keep me going for a week.
You are living life on the wild side
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2012, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Good grief Uncle Joe, that lot would keep me going for a week.
You are living life on the wild side
Mall darlin' - don't forget, that's just breakfast - then I have lunch,(which is my main meal of the day) and then 'tea' around 6.00ish in the evening. Put it this way, you wouldn't want to keep me for week.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2012, 02:40 PM

I first read the title as eat fast and live longer, I thought "I won't last long" I'm a slow eater

I think I fast most days, I rarely even think about eating until dinner time (around 6 ish) and even then I don't always eat. I have hungry..ish days and not at all hungry days. It's mostly late night when I want to eat. I've never been any different, I know I was a nightmare as a child. My OH on the other hand must have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Apart from dinner he has to deal with other meals himself.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

09-08-2012, 02:44 PM

Preciely Loretta darlin' - full breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2012, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I first read the title as eat fast and live longer, I thought "I won't last long" I'm a slow eater

I think I fast most days, I rarely even think about eating until dinner time (around 6 ish) and even then I don't always eat. I have hungry..ish days and not at all hungry days. It's mostly late night when I want to eat. I've never been any different, I know I was a nightmare as a child. My OH on the other hand must have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Apart from dinner he has to deal with other meals himself.
I'm very similar Loretta I can go all day and not bother about eating. Can't eat a breakfast until at least 11am so then it's brunch, so don't then eat a meal until about 6pm.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top