Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 07:47 PM

Just a reminder - do not reply to email notifications

I've just logged into the 'no-reply' email box, which is the email account that sends you all notifications (via email) of things like new PMs, threads, profile messages, album comments etc

At the top of the email notification it says:

**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL - IT IS ONLY A NOTIFICATION**
**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL - IT IS ONLY A NOTIFICATION**

But still people have been replying by email - which goes nowhere and automatically gets deleted after a while.

So remember, to reply to anything on this site, you have to do it via the site and if you're wondering where your post has gone, maybe you didn't post it after all but replied 'by email' (which doesn't end up on the site)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 07:51 PM

Re: Just a reminder - do not reply to email notifications

Oh Lordy - that's my laughter in the bag for today
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 08:05 PM

I had to read it twice too.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2016, 08:17 PM

Love it .Perhaps there are some lovelorn Souls waiting in vain for a reply to Their valentine message..aaww..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top