Join for free
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 08:54 AM

Nebuliser users

To any nebuliser users on here with COPD and similar breathing problems.
If you're worried about getting caught short while out shopping etc.I can highly recommend this portable unit.

I have just purchased one of these and it's an absolute Godsend...It's powerful,slips easily into a pocket and runs for about an hour on two AA batteries.
It's simple to use and clean and mine arrived from China in just three days.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PS...if you buy one and want to test it, put a drop of water in the container...it switches off automatically when dry.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 09:26 AM

Re: Nebuliser users

PD been using nebs now for 20 years and after various trials on different ones costing me a few bob in the bargain I settled some years ago for the Omron Micro Air U22 fits perfectly in my shirt pocket or jacket depending on the weather.
The only thing that irritates me is the cost of the charges I recently purchased another U22 although the old one still works,but it will not work on just the battery's only on power.

So its stood on my bedroom cabinet and I use it only there. The new one I take all over the place with me.
I inquired about another charger and it was around £30. Cheeky beggars.
Good luck with your new neb.
https://www.facebook.com/Alpha1-COPD...5630586165037/
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 09:38 AM

I do agree that the latest almost micro sized fully portable nebulisers are ideal for when out and about. My youngest daughter (45) has one and always makes sure it goes with her when she is not at home.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 09:48 AM

I've had various over the years but this one at twenty three quid including delivery is a bargain.I have had an Omron for a couple of years but it works when it feels like it and the spares are a rip off.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by poohdog ->
I've had various over the years but this one at twenty three quid including delivery is a bargain.I have had an Omron for a couple of years but it works when it feels like it and the spares are a rip off.
You are right the cost of the spares are a rip off as well as the charger.
I bought my first one in the early 2000's and it was only the beginning of this year I bought the other.Nothing as changed I find it very reliable and now I can also save a small fortune on spare parts because I can cannibalise the old one if need be.

£23 is very very cheap for a nebuliser . Don't believe I have ever seen one selling at that price before looks like you have a bargain.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top