Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 02:41 PM

Re: Flea Treatment

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I thought dogs and cats had to be deflead as when out walking the dogs and cats out on the tiles that they picked fleas and ticks up from the grass?
Indeed, treat if they have fleas, but as Aerolar, I prefer to treat the house twice a year
BoxerBoy
West Sussex UK
BoxerBoy is male  BoxerBoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 08:12 PM

Re: Flea Treatment

My veterinary practise consists of one designated hospital and three normal practises. They are all staffed by excellent people, most of whom have studied for many years to acquire their knowledge and expertise. I do not share the opinion of some, that they are just in it for the money, my observations tell me this is not so. They are dedicated to the welfare of the animals they treat, they are also bloody expensive, but when one analyses the service they provide this is to be expected.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top