Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 04:35 PM

The next round of negotiations.

Hi

They start later this week.

The EU have announced an agreed stance, all 27 of them.

The UK, on the other hand, are still fighting amongst ourselves.

Even the Cabinet cannot agree.

This is ludicrous, we are about to get stuffed again.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 04:39 PM

Re: The next round of negotiations.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

They start later this week.

The EU have announced an agreed stance, all 27 of them.

The UK, on the other hand, are still fighting amongst ourselves.

Even the Cabinet cannot agree.

This is ludicrous, we are about to get stuffed again.

With the idiots in the scumbag 'nasty party' in charge, that was a foregone conclusion.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
With the idiots in the scumbag 'nasty party' in charge, that was a foregone conclusion.
And you think Labour would do better?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 07:33 PM

Well, like everyone else who voted to leave, I put my faith in Theresa. I was fully prepared to give her the benefit of doubt after her disasterous election debacle, but to be honest, she is sorely testing my resolve.

For starters, where the hell is she? I don't want to hear her several different spokespeople rolled out to inform us. I want to see our elusive Prime Minister standing at the lecturn outside Nbr 10, informing us, the British public, her planned response to all the terms that Barnier is gleefully heaping upon us and that are 100% in the EU's favour.

Take today's bulletin, courtesy of yet another spokesman. "Some distance remains between the UK and the EU on more than one transition deal". AND WE KNOW WHY, DON'T WE THERESA? Thank god for backbench MPs such as Jacob Rees-Mogg, who is now threatening the elusive woman that she is in danger of a threat to her premiership by 48 MPs to oust her if she yet again capitulates and agrees to the EU's demand that during the transition we must abide by every EU rule, which includes free movement with the right to reside, remaining in the single market and the customs union, as well as obeying the rulings of the European Court. but have absolutely no say on anything the EU vote on, including future plans from 2019 to Dec 2020.
By agreeing to this, we are still in the EU in all but name.

The EU are gloating because they believe they already have it in the bag. Come March 2019, we become a vassel state only.
Even worse. it looks as though David Davis and Liam Fox appear by their actions and words agreeing to a soft Brexit, they have in all terms, turned native.

Boris and Gove are also pat at giving out comforting Brexit words of encouragenent to us, but let's face it, those two are so much up their own arses with their own naked ambitions, it is indeed falling on Jacob Rees-Moss to warn Theresa that unless she publicly backs what we, the Leave voters were promised in Florence, SHE'S GONE!
I believe this is why suddenly her spokesman now says there are gulfs about the transitional period. She was ready to capitulate but is now running scared.

How can we possibly have a Prime Minister, a known Remainer, fighting on our behalf, when she won't even admit in public how she would vote if given the chance to do so again. She has a Cabinet full of remainers forever whispering and cajoling her for a soft Brexit. She had better watch her step now Jacob is in the frame. We were betrayed by Call Me Dave and his inability to fight for us It sadly feels very much like De Javu all over again. Her BS words of "It's the end game that counts" will no longer wash. She has to grow a pair and do the job or go! She is now on her final warning. Thank you Jacob Rees-Moss!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 07:43 PM

What a sad rant.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 07:47 PM

With respect Purwell, at least I can manage to string more than several words together, Can you?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
With respect Purwell, at least I can manage to string more than several words together, Can you?
More is very often less though.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
It's the whole country still fighting over Brexit. Not just the Tories.

There is no doubt our negotiating stance has been shambolic and the EU have done what they have always done .....used multiple outlets such as different spokespeople, national leaders, foreign secretaries and autocrats to continually chip away at the UK to the point where no-one is sure what is and what isn't the EU's official line and who is and who isn't negotiating( dictating). They did exactly that to Greece.

We need to blow away the fog of war and start to impose our position on the proceedings. That means sacking any Remainers in the cabinet and on the negotiating team and going for a proper, full blooded, no-holds barred disengagement from the EU and all that entails.

At the end of this process I will be looking at the actions of the Remainers in acting as a fifth column in undermining the best interest of the UK. They are the British version of the Norwegian Quisling collaborators during WW2.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

29-01-2018, 08:05 PM

Thank you so much for clarifying the position, so you want to impose your ideas on the rest of the country by force if necessary. Fascism, I think this is called.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Well, like everyone else who voted to leave, I put my faith in Theresa. I was fully prepared to give her the benefit of doubt after her disasterous election debacle, but to be honest, she is sorely testing my resolve.

For starters, where the hell is she? I don't want to hear her several different spokespeople rolled out to inform us. I want to see our elusive Prime Minister standing at the lecturn outside Nbr 10, informing us, the British public, her planned response to all the terms that Barnier is gleefully heaping upon us and that are 100% in the EU's favour.

Take today's bulletin, courtesy of yet another spokesman. "Some distance remains between the UK and the EU on more than one transition deal". AND WE KNOW WHY, DON'T WE THERESA? Thank god for backbench MPs such as Jacob Rees-Mogg, who is now threatening the elusive woman that she is in danger of a threat to her premiership by 48 MPs to oust her if she yet again capitulates and agrees to the EU's demand that during the transition we must abide by every EU rule, which includes free movement with the right to reside, remaining in the single market and the customs union, as well as obeying the rulings of the European Court. but have absolutely no say on anything the EU vote on, including future plans from 2019 to Dec 2020.
By agreeing to this, we are still in the EU in all but name.

The EU are gloating because they believe they already have it in the bag. Come March 2019, we become a vassel state only.
Even worse. it looks as though David Davis and Liam Fox appear by their actions and words agreeing to a soft Brexit, they have in all terms, turned native.

Boris and Gove are also pat at giving out comforting Brexit words of encouragenent to us, but let's face it, those two are so much up their own arses with their own naked ambitions, it is indeed falling on Jacob Rees-Moss to warn Theresa that unless she publicly backs what we, the Leave voters were promised in Florence, SHE'S GONE!
I believe this is why suddenly her spokesman now says there are gulfs about the transitional period. She was ready to capitulate but is now running scared.

How can we possibly have a Prime Minister, a known Remainer, fighting on our behalf, when she won't even admit in public how she would vote if given the chance to do so again. She has a Cabinet full of remainers forever whispering and cajoling her for a soft Brexit. She had better watch her step now Jacob is in the frame. We were betrayed by Call Me Dave and his inability to fight for us It sadly feels very much like De Javu all over again. Her BS words of "It's the end game that counts" will no longer wash. She has to grow a pair and do the job or go! She is now on her final warning. Thank you Jacob Rees-Moss!
That is a fantastic post there Shrops, and I agree with every single word.
Theresa May is making a right pigs ear (sorry Morti) of this whole sorry mess.
She said Brexit means Brexit.
Oh yer....
Bloody well give it to us then you stupid weak Woman!

Margaret Thatcher will be turning in her grave about this fiasco!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top