Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 10:34 AM

Re: Israel experiences a cultural boycott??

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It's is Julie there is a whole movement against called the BDS.
( Boycott Diversity and Sanctions )
It has been condemned in many countries .

This girl has allowed herself to be bullied by pro Palestinian activists .
She's a singer not a politician banning singing isn't going to bring about peace
And I feel quite sure there see many Palestinians who bought tickets for her show too.
She could have made her concert and example of cultural union.
As do many other artists .

Its called freedom of expression!!! - she didn't like what the zionists were saying or doing and chose not to go there - as is her right to do.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 10:34 AM

Did I say it did anything ? I just think sport and music people should think twice before going to countries like this, I get cross when they go to countries that treats its gay citizens badly, that are aggressive to their neighbours etc. Lots of countries need to see the world doesn't approve.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Its called freedom of expression!!! - she didn't like what the zionists were saying or doing and chose not to go there - as is her right to do.
She never gave it a thought when she booked up to go there .
Why isn't she canciling her RUSSIAN concerts ?
They are killing people in thei thsandsa in Syria their human rights re odd is appalling but where are the activists .
Hypocrisy!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Did I say it did anything ? I just think sport and music people should think twice before going to countries like this, I get cross when they go to countries that treats its gay citizens badly, that are aggressive to their neighbours etc. Lots of countries need to see the world doesn't approve.
Israel treats its gay people very well.
That is why gay Palestinians from the Gaza move to Israel .
There they can live .
In Gaza they may well end up thrown off a roof
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 10:40 AM

I didn't mean Israel muddy that was my poor writing I was thinking of Muslim countries and Eastern European ones.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top