Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 03:23 PM

Re: Professional photos of Holly

Good mornin' Jazzi...I just took a wee peek at yours and Holly's photos and they are way too adorable. Good on you for thinking outside the box...

I have loads of photos of my Gracie...but none have been professionally done. So, now I am thinking, that I've really missed doing something fun with my doggie. Perhaps I'll have some taken with Santa this year at PetValu, where my granddaughter works part-time... If I am able to, I'll post them in the forum...too.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You'll have to get her a pretty pink collar, Jazzi.
I agree. That’s a good idea Mups. Buy her a beautiful pink collar. It would look very striking against her snow whiter fur.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 03:35 PM

When I spoke to a local professional photographer around here in the summer about doing a good picture of my lot as a group, he said he finds in his experience, not many sit quietly for long enough when there are a bunch of them. (There are 5).

He also said he felt a studio atmosphere was sometimes lacking and he preferred more natural photos, and suggested if I took them out to the local country park for example, he would meet me there at an appointment time, and take pictures of them outside with the greenery, sky, and natural surroundings instead of a blank studio wall.

I said I would think it over, and let him know, but that is as far as I've got so far.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 06:34 PM

She has a red one! I don't go in for pink, lol
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Good mornin' Jazzi...I just took a wee peek at yours and Holly's photos and they are way too adorable. Good on you for thinking outside the box...

I have loads of photos of my Gracie...but none have been professionally done. So, now I am thinking, that I've really missed doing something fun with my doggie. Perhaps I'll have some taken with Santa this year at PetValu, where my granddaughter works part-time... If I am able to, I'll post them in the forum...too.
Look forward to seeing them! I'm always snapping her with my ipad or the phone, but wanted a professional setting.

Yvonne does take photos outside, especially of her ponies, or her daughter and yes, the natural outside can look great. But with my dog having a very inquisitive nature I doubt she would sit still long enough when there is lots to sniff at. In a confined studio I was able to contain and control her. She was very good.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 09:34 AM

I think in Holly's case the studio picture is best.

It shows the beauty of the subject without any background distractions.

I think the pictures are perfect.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

09-11-2018, 10:23 AM

Thank you Carol.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I think in Holly's case the studio picture is best.

It shows the beauty of the subject without any background distractions.

I think the pictures are perfect.

Yes, that's true Carol.
I can see 'fors and againsts' both ways.
I can't make my mind up with mine though, so haven' done any more about it yet.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Look forward to seeing them! I'm always snapping her with my ipad or the phone, but wanted a professional setting.

Yvonne does take photos outside, especially of her ponies, or her daughter and yes, the natural outside can look great. But with my dog having a very inquisitive nature I doubt she would sit still long enough when there is lots to sniff at. In a confined studio I was able to contain and control her. She was very good.

Hi Jazzi...I'm betting that Gracie would be a real little fidget too... When you mentioned Yvonne's ponies...a light came on...my d-i-l has a professional photographer do photos of her horses. The farm might be a better setting for Gracie rather than PetValu… At any rate when I do get some taken I'll try to remember to post them in the forum...
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 06:13 AM

Love these, Jazzi, especially the ones of the two of you together!

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top