Join for free
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 12:51 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi folks,
I am starting to worry about Pug........
I know he had to go out of town for a couple days, but I think it is 3 days since I heard from him. I hope he is ok, I am worried......
No need to worry BB, Pug is teflon coated, no harm will come to him.

My guess is that he's setting up one of these trendy cannabis smoking clubs, according to the BBC news, over 160 have sprung up this year.
Another possibility is that he is taking a lorry load of urgently needed supplies to refugees in the middle east.
Not so likely, meditating up on a pole or contemplating the meaning of life, the universe & everything. We already know the answer is 42.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 12:58 AM

He will also be back for the annual "pug is a thug" round the world lorry driving races!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
No need to worry BB, Pug is teflon coated, no harm will come to him.

My guess is that he's setting up one of these trendy cannabis smoking clubs, according to the BBC news, over 160 have sprung up this year.
Another possibility is that he is taking a lorry load of urgently needed supplies to refugees in the middle east.
Not so likely, meditating up on a pole or contemplating the meaning of life, the universe & everything. We already know the answer is 42.
Oh Robert, hahaha, so you are Mister 42. I had forgotten your nickname and hadn't had a chance to look back......

So this is where you hang out.........this is a great thread Robert, I like the people here, they are always in good spirits and they are very "welcoming"
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
He will also be back for the annual "pug is a thug" round the world lorry driving races!
HAHAHAHA gumbud, I found him since posting here....... He seems to be fine.

What great videos that Solo is posting, that last one had me laughing for an hour......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 09:01 AM

I remember many a tryst at the bus stop, on a rainy dark evening, sharing body heat, I'm glad I led a sheltered life!!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh Robert, hahaha, so you are Mister 42. I had forgotten your nickname and hadn't had a chance to look back......

So this is where you hang out.........this is a great thread Robert, I like the people here, they are always in good spirits and they are very "welcoming"
I have never been known as Mister 42,
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 01:21 PM

Scribbles is a laid back slot Blue where you can let the mind wander and even post that occasional mind thought.. or two.... well some of them

I believe they have now given a posh name for doing that ...decluttering they call it.. Now there's a mind blowing thought for you.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 04:19 PM

Sorry to hear about your mouth being sore Sweetie, I’m sure they’ll sort it out quickly for you at the hospital, you should be fine for your upcoming New York trip.

Some of the questions the judges asked girls in a beauty contest the wife was watching the other night, I couldn’t help taking the odd peek. These are the answers one girl gave. I’m just sort of comparing the questions and answers to the ones asked at the beauty contests of yore.

(1) If you could be any tree in the forest, which one would you be?
Ans: A willow, because it weeps for the whole world.
(2) What is you favourite shampoo?
Ans: Visols, because it gets right down to the scalp just like it says on the bottle.
(3) Do you look more like your father or your mother?
Ans: Both I guess, but maybe more like mom, dad is bald now.
(4) Do you sleep with your cell phone under your pillow when you are in love with a guy?
Ans: Yes I do, but I only reply if it’s Johnny, my latest guy.
(5) If you won the State lottery, would it change your life? Ans: No definitely not, I’d still be the same lovely person I am now.

What about one of the old fashioned questions like “Are you a good cook?” Ah I bet I know the answer to that one ‘You must be joking, why cook when there’s a pizza place down the street?” NEXT!!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Sorry to hear about your mouth being sore Sweetie, I’m sure they’ll sort it out quickly for you at the hospital, you should be fine for your upcoming New York trip.

Some of the questions the judges asked girls in a beauty contest the wife was watching the other night, I couldn’t help taking the odd peek. These are the answers one girl gave. I’m just sort of comparing the questions and answers to the ones asked at the beauty contests of yore.

(1) If you could be any tree in the forest, which one would you be?
Ans: A willow, because it weeps for the whole world.
(2) What is you favourite shampoo?
Ans: Visols, because it gets right down to the scalp just like it says on the bottle.
(3) Do you look more like your father or your mother?
Ans: Both I guess, but maybe more like mom, dad is bald now.
(4) Do you sleep with your cell phone under your pillow when you are in love with a guy?
Ans: Yes I do, but I only reply if it’s Johnny, my latest guy.
(5) If you won the State lottery, would it change your life? Ans: No definitely not, I’d still be the same lovely person I am now.

What about one of the old fashioned questions like “Are you a good cook?” Ah I bet I know the answer to that one ‘You must be joking, why cook when there’s a pizza place down the street?” NEXT!!!
I am on antibiotics Jem. I never dwell.
I love the questions.

1. At the movies: When you meet acquaintances/ friends.. .
Stupid Question:-
Hey, what are you doing here?
Answer:-
Dont u know, I sell tickets in black over here..

2. In the bus: A heavy lady wearing pointed high-heeled shoes steps on your feet…
Sorry, did that hurt?
No, not at all, I’m on local anesthesia.. …why don’t you try again.

3. At a funeral: One of the teary-eyed people ask…
Why, why him, of all people.
Why? Would it rather have been you?

4. At a restaurant: When you ask the waiter
Is ! the “Butter Paneer Masala” dish good??
No, its terrible and made of adulterated cement. We occassionaly also spit in it.

5. At a family get-together: When some distant aunt meets you after years…
Munna, Chickoo, you’ve become so big.
Well you haven’t particularly s hr unk yourself.

6. When a friend announces her wedding, and you ask…
Is the guy you’re marrying good?
No,he’s a miserable wife-beating , insensitive lout….it’s just the money.

7. When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call…
Sorry. were you sleeping?
No. I was doing research on whether the Zulu tribes in Africa marry or not. You thought I was sleeping…. you dumb witted moron.

8. When you see a friend/colleague with evidently shorter hair…
Hey have you had a haircut?
No, its autumn and I’m shedding…. …

9. At the dentist when he’s sticking pointed objects in your mouth…
Tell me if it hurts?
No it wont. It will just bleed.

10.. You are smoking a cigarette and a cute woman asks…
Oh, so you smoke.
Gosh, it’s a miracle …….it was a piece of chalk and now it’s in flames!!!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 06:12 PM

Listen chaps that meditating lark is not all it's cracked up to be no matter how leisurely you do it. if you can't find a happy medium it's a bit like being in-between a rock and a hard place...never mind up a pole with nowhere to go but down

But there again cannabis can be a bit of a drag can't it. I'm not even going to get started on the meaning of life

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top