Join for free
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 01:15 AM

Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

For anyone from bonny Scotland to pop in and have a blether
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 01:37 AM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

hello pal.. always like a blether.. good to catch up with you on here )
xx
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 11:13 AM

Great to see you here Dorothy. I'm just having a cuppa. Look forward to catching up later x
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

30-12-2014, 02:30 PM

I know there was another Scottish thread, but this is for anyone from Scotland. From the highlands to the lowlands

Dorothy, you can just call me my name on here. I'm just sorry I didn't just register myself as that.

Hope you had a nice time at your dad's. It's non stop eating at this time, isn't it? Well non stop eating and drinking .

I just started back at work yesterday and got my secret santa. It was a Jo Malone candle. Absolutely beautiful. Martin's been wearing the hat and beard you got him! Even at the pub on Christmas day. Along with his reindeer shirt . What's he like?

You'll probably be like me and stopping tomorrow until Monday?
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 03:24 PM

Hi Myra, glad that Martin is getting a lot of fun out of his santa beard & hat! I thought it was perfect for him. I am off work this week, haven't taken holidays at Christmas time for years so thought I would this year for a change. Its so nice just relaxing and pottering around. I got my dad tickets for the Scottish Fiddle Orchestra at the Usher Hall so we are going to that tonight, should be good I think! Having a wee something to eat and a glass of wine first so looking forward to that. Catch you later xx
huggy
Scotland UK
huggy is female  huggy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 03:39 PM

Hi, just popped into the Scottish thread because I think I belong here even though I am English. I live near Paisley,

You get Christmas over and done with and then there is New Year to shop for all over again. I live alone so my trolley looks empty compared with the ones of families crammed with food and drink.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

30-12-2014, 03:54 PM

hello Huggy good to see you on here, yes do pop in for a chat. This thread has just been started so hopefully more people will join in, the more the merrier. I know what you mean by your trolley looking emptier than others, I am much the same, despite the fact that I live with my 19 year old son who eats a lot! I am going to my sister's for New Years Day so I won't need to buy in loads of stuff anyway. OK bye for now!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

30-12-2014, 04:36 PM

Hi Huggy, good to see you here. Yes, people go mad at this time of year, filling their trollies sky high. My days of anything like that are long gone, as I'm on my own a lot of the time, apart from when my sons are there. It's like a bed and breakfast at mines. Revolving front door!

That's great you're off right through Dorothy. Great wee break. I'm off to Martin's tomorrow night until Friday. Scott phoned me yesterday to ask how long I'd be away. He and Joanne and her sister and boyfriend are coming to mines for two nights as they're partying in Glasgow. I'm definitely putting a B & B sign above my front door lol. I've put stuff in the fridge for them i.e. hangover food. Sausages, bacon etc
huggy
Scotland UK
huggy is female  huggy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 08:58 PM

Alice, you are a saint abandoning your home to partygoers and even stocking up the fridge for them. Hope they appreciate it. What a mum!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

30-12-2014, 09:33 PM

Huggy, as long as the place is tidy when I come back then that's all I ask! It's just so much easier for them to come back here when they're in Glasgow, than to go back to where they now live. I'm no saint - I'm glad I won't be there in the thick of it all . I'll just be happy that they get home safe.

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top