Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 02:17 PM

Re: Resigned of Sacked.

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
I suppose it is all down how far you take political correctness and interpretation of man handling.
This is supposedly the leader of the free world acting like a spoilt brat when things do not go his way. Why did he not try to remove the microphone, why did he not intervene instead of allowing a young intern to get involved, mind you there has to be something wrong with her to want to work anywhere near that lunatic though they do say that people can be turned on by power?
Because it was her job to take and give the microphone to others who wanted to ask questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4O6gfeo2Yo
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 04:34 PM

I watched this speech for the full time it was LIVE on air.
Jim Acosta did not, in any way, touch this woman who was trying to take the mic from him. He put up his arm to stop her from reaching for the mic, and his hand was never in her direction, in fact, the opposite.
Jim Acosta deserves the utmost respect in his job, and neither Trump nor Sanders carry enough weight to dispute this fact. We are fortunate to have a man like Jim Acosta never giving in nor wavering in his fortitude to find and report the facts.

Those who watched the entire fiasco witnessed that Mr. Acosta was only the first of many to be belittled by this guy. He also took aim at another male reporter, then at two black women reporters who are also highly respected in their field of reporting.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by right now ->
i watched this speech for the full time it was live on air.
Jim acosta did not, in any way, touch this woman who was trying to take the mic from him. He put up his arm to stop her from reaching for the mic, and his hand was never in her direction, in fact, the opposite.
Jim acosta deserves the utmost respect in his job, and neither trump nor sanders carry enough weight to dispute this fact. We are fortunate to have a man like jim acosta never giving in nor wavering in his fortitude to find and report the facts.

Those who watched the entire fiasco witnessed that mr. Acosta was only the first of many to be belittled by this guy. He also took aim at another male reporter, then at two black women reporters who are also highly respected in their field of reporting.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I watched this speech for the full time it was LIVE on air.
Jim Acosta did not, in any way, touch this woman who was trying to take the mic from him. He put up his arm to stop her from reaching for the mic, and his hand was never in her direction, in fact, the opposite.
Jim Acosta deserves the utmost respect in his job, and neither Trump nor Sanders carry enough weight to dispute this fact. We are fortunate to have a man like Jim Acosta never giving in nor wavering in his fortitude to find and report the facts.

Those who watched the entire fiasco witnessed that Mr. Acosta was only the first of many to be belittled by this guy. He also took aim at another male reporter, then at two black women reporters who are also highly respected in their field of reporting.

Does he????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4qGtEiEh4A
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 07:52 PM

There was a report in today's Telegraph which says the video footage was doctored. Several frames were frozen to make it appear that the contact between Acosta and the intern was longer than it t actually was,which makes it look as if he's restraining her.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

10-11-2018, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
There was a report in today's Telegraph which says the video footage was doctored. Several frames were frozen to make it appear that the contact between Acosta and the intern was longer than it t actually was,which makes it look as if he's restraining her.
Fair point I suppose.

A vid takes a picture at 25 frames a second.

3 frames were not shown on the doctored Vid you do the maths

They showed (On You Tube) the difference between the two vids and they showed it on a split screen on U tube

And both show he put a hand on her knocked her arm down and took the mike back towards him dragging her into his space and shows the look of horror on he face.

He is scum he has no respect for anything.

PS has been stated on the VIEW( Woopie and Co) that she assaulted him.

Edit just found link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TSpgB0QS0g
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 07:33 AM

It's just Trump using a distraction again.
And the caravan of invaders seems to have disappeared now the election is over.
Why anybody believes anything this man says is a mystery to me.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Does he????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4qGtEiEh4A
Good post, I love *Diamond & Silk *, the two media stars ,seen them before on Tv in the US
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Acosta did man handle the Whitehouse intern.

This link just shows Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQPPBRW2ik

This link shows the encounter with the women and the points of view by a moron on the right of the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIfo4DnFd1I
Another good post Galty.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 07:18 PM

Notwithstanding the rights and wrongs of the incident, it's pretty obvious that Trump is incline to bully or do whatever is required to avoid answering searching questions from the media. I have to confess some of the actions Trump has taken since he became President needed taking but he is so confrontational that he's unlikely to encourage cooperation from the opposition. Not that I think he cares, his attitude of, my way or the highway, that so many people find offensive,

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top