Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 07:53 PM

Re: Resigned of Sacked.

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Notwithstanding the rights and wrongs of the incident, it's pretty obvious that Trump is incline to bully or do whatever is required to avoid answering searching questions from the media. I have to confess some of the actions Trump has taken since he became President needed taking but he is so confrontational that he's unlikely to encourage cooperation from the opposition. Not that I think he cares, his attitude of, my way or the highway, that so many people find offensive,
Trump did nothing on this to bully anyone he answered 2 questions to Acosta and then wanted to move on to others who wanted to ask questions.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Notwithstanding the rights and wrongs of the incident, it's pretty obvious that Trump is incline to bully or do whatever is required to avoid answering searching questions from the media. I have to confess some of the actions Trump has taken since he became President needed taking but he is so confrontational that he's unlikely to encourage cooperation from the opposition. Not that I think he cares, his attitude of, my way or the highway, that so many people find offensive,
I don"t find him offensive at all , he is getting the job done. The newspapers over there & CNN are all guilty of fake news.
Americans are getting more bang for their buck whicich must please them , I know it would me . The DEMS are *has beens* frankly
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 11:16 AM

Acosta with his mind set would I hope not last for minute in the UK.

A doctored Vid look at about one minute in to see what a doctered Vid is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RrSfMiAErc
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 02:27 PM

There are clearly two versions of the tape going round one it is obvious no man handling goes on he just refuses to give up the mike, second one is speeded up and bits missing, if you watch closely the colour changes at the points bits have been speeded up, makes it look like a karate chop ! So you take your choice and believe the one that makes the person you believe look good.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top