Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 01:35 PM

Netanyahu and his wife Sara to be charged with accepting bribes etc

the Israeli police have recommended these charges and the opposition are calling for his resignation. Not a good time to move your embassy Australia perhaps?

http://www.israelhayom.com/2018/12/0...ibery-charges/
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 01:55 PM

Re: Netanyahu and his wife Sara to be charged with accepting bribes etc

Interesting it had to happen IMO but I was unsure it would so soon. If they are innocent I'd have thought they would welcome a chance to prove that.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 03:10 PM

Have they been locked up pending trial or have they been released on bail ??? - if the latter why??? - gives them more chance to bury the evidence and bribe witnesses.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 12:43 AM

what a fine example for Israel both from the PM and his wife and others to be implicated in a serious case of bribery. Remember the story of his wife ordering furniture for their govt house and then transferring it to their private residency? They have form as we say!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 08:48 AM

Seems my earlier conjection was correct, the barsteward has been attempting to subborn witnesses in the earlier case against him and his wife!!! Now the Israeli Police need to lock him up until the matter comes to trial!!!

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/12/0...-bribery-char/
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 09:23 AM

I never expected anything differently.. He's a nasty conniving, controlling , lying , land grabbing, war monger, with a smile like a wet bottom, that I would love to slap, every time I see it.

The UN have made a motion condemning Israel's occupation of the Golan Heights and have urged Israel to withdraw.
US have challenged the UN in support of Israel's continued occupation as Israel says that Israel will never give back Golan to Syria.
At the same time they (Israel) along with Western allies continue to bomb and kill in Syria , but do we hear anything about that... ? No, as per usual.
Israel is also once more, threatening to turn her attention to Lebanon. WTF ! Does nothing stop this 'war mentality' ? Netanyahu is mental and IMO is trying to fuel a huge war out there. He's basically dangling the carrot, waiting for one country or another to land the first weapon on Israel in retaliation and then he's got the mandate to go full steam ahead.

Netanyahu and his wife Sarah, need to be taken away.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 09:25 AM

Roll up roll up anymore Israel haters /not so closet anti semites like to add something ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 09:34 AM

Hello UNCLE JOE
Now how many people did your hero uncle Joe Stalin murder ?
Fortunately your club is not one decent people want to join.
Netanyahu may be a disreputable politician most are but that is not why you and other fuddle clucks attack him and it shows .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 10:23 AM

Just because I like a politician I can't forgive their corruption, says a lot that you can muddy.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

03-12-2018, 10:30 AM

I didn't say I liked him Julie nor that I forgive corruption .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top