Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 02:29 AM

Re: Sir David Attenborough

Scary stuff.....there was a report on Look North tonight our regional news programme it showed an anglers fishing line totally covered in plastic ....the line had only been in the River Ouse near York for 20 minutes and it was totally full of plastic....no wonder the fish are dying.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
If we don't do something now our grandchildren will live in a world of infiernos and floods and a planet devoid of life .
That is certainly a possibility Muddy but, unless the governments of the world agree on a way of changing things, we will continue to destroy our planet. We all wanted an easier, warmer life with machines to do all the work and we are now dependent on those things.

As OGF said, there are now too many people on this planet, but how do we get rid of them?

Human greed and laziness has created this problem, but there are many other creatures that will also die, thanks to what we have done. I just hope we leave enough intelligent advice in whatever form we are able to let those, that survive, understand what they shouldn't do.......... but I doubt they will believe it, so maybe life on earth will end!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 09:48 AM

I dont know that we all do Twink .
E.g. I never use a clothles dryer I prefer solar and wind power ( washing line) but what happens if you live in an apartment with outside space?
We all drive cars because public transport is increasing difficult and super expensive .
But is it all human greeed and laziness?
As already said there are simply too many of us
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
As OGF said, there are now too many people on this planet, but how do we get rid of them?
You agree something called "Agenda 21", essentially recognising that the population must be culled, but in a way that doesn't see people getting angry at the powers that be.

The answer is simple.

You put bio engineered viruses and bacteria out into the population through a wide variety of means. You esentially give people cancer and other terminal conditions. You take hold of the medical industry so that cures are not available to the public. The cures obviously exist, in the laboratories, but are not made available to the public. Instead you sell them mostly useless drugs and treatments that don't really work and ensure people die early. At the same time you release custom made flu viruses to keep everyone sick every winter which takes care of much of the older generation (which helps the pension crisis at the same time), and you put out vaccines which don't work but which will further deplete the immune systems of the more weak and vulnerable people.
Again, you profit from keeping people sick.

You put nasty stuff in the drinking water

You get the NHS to put people on established pathways of pills and drugs that are long term and lead to different issues that themselves require their own pathways of pills and drugs. You can keep naive vulnerable people on pills and drugs for the rest of their lives this way, again, profiting from making and keeping people sick.

Elsewhere you can generate earthquakes and tsunamis and hurricanes etc using weather weapons. That creates "Natural" disasters resulting in huge loss of life from the disasters themselves and all the subsequent illnesses like cholera, dysentry not to mention starvation and so on.

Then you can also create conflict and war which see 1000s of people killed.

The "Cull" has been going on for some years. We are ALL of us in the target sites of the ruling elite, all of us expendable.

Up to individuals whether they see the truth of all this and take responsibility for their health and lives or whether they just lay down and be a victim.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 12:35 PM

I dont know that we all do Twink .
E.g. I never use a clothles dryer I prefer solar and wind power ( washing line) but what happens if you live in an apartment with outside space?
We all drive cars because public transport is increasing difficult and super expensive .
But is it all human greeed and laziness?
As already said there are simply too many of us
The minor changes that we all make will not make much difference. The only way to change things is to make a massive change to how we live, and no government will do that because they are afraid of the loss of jobs & income.

They were aware of it back in the 60's yet no country made any effort to change the way we live.

Sadly I think that we may be too late and future generations will then have to make huge changes to how they live......if they survive!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 12:44 PM

I'm not convinced anything we do can change the natural changes taking place. We have watched over so many animals becoming extinct and we aren't immune from that process. World will go on fine without us possibly better without us.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 12:57 PM

If we don't do something now our grandchildren will live in a world of infiernos and floods and a planet devoid of life .
There are several facets to this problem Muddy and concerning climate change there is absolutely nothing we can do about that. It's quite laughable to think that we can turn down the temperature of the world by a few degrees in the same way we can adjust the thermostat in our lounge. I don't think people have the slightest notion just how big the earth is with it's complex weather systems.....

What we can do is deposit our waste responsibly to try and hang on to wide variety of wildlife we have on this planet, but unfortunately we are pushing them out with our needs. This will of course continue until something catastrophic happens....just like you describe.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You agree something called "Agenda 21", essentially recognising that the population must be culled, but in a way that doesn't see people getting angry at the powers that be.

The answer is simple.

You put bio engineered viruses and bacteria out into the population through a wide variety of means. You esentially give people cancer and other terminal conditions. You take hold of the medical industry so that cures are not available to the public. The cures obviously exist, in the laboratories, but are not made available to the public. Instead you sell them mostly useless drugs and treatments that don't really work and ensure people die early. At the same time you release custom made flu viruses to keep everyone sick every winter which takes care of much of the older generation (which helps the pension crisis at the same time), and you put out vaccines which don't work but which will further deplete the immune systems of the more weak and vulnerable people.
Again, you profit from keeping people sick.

You put nasty stuff in the drinking water

You get the NHS to put people on established pathways of pills and drugs that are long term and lead to different issues that themselves require their own pathways of pills and drugs. You can keep naive vulnerable people on pills and drugs for the rest of their lives this way, again, profiting from making and keeping people sick.

Elsewhere you can generate earthquakes and tsunamis and hurricanes etc using weather weapons. That creates "Natural" disasters resulting in huge loss of life from the disasters themselves and all the subsequent illnesses like cholera, dysentry not to mention starvation and so on.

Then you can also create conflict and war which see 1000s of people killed.

The "Cull" has been going on for some years. We are ALL of us in the target sites of the ruling elite, all of us expendable.

Up to individuals whether they see the truth of all this and take responsibility for their health and lives or whether they just lay down and be a victim.
Quite likely....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 03:14 PM

Do you think so ?
Personally I would start at the prisons
All heinous murderers put down .
They are a waste of natural resources .
This would free up some space and make the air cleaner.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 03:30 PM

Do you think so ?
Personally I would start at the prisons
All heinous murderers put down .
They are a waste of natural resources .
This would free up some space and make the air cleaner.
I vote for Muddy as PM!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top