Join for free
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:30 PM

Trumps Xmas present to Israel!

I doubt whether the Israelis celebrate Xmas too much but nevertheless. Good old Donald the duck Trump has announced to all the world including Israel, Syria and Iran that he is pulling out the american troops from Syria - not only leaving the Israelis in the lurch but also the Kurds!

the message and present is ya on ya own matey - you'll have to fight ya own battles from now on without american assistance!

and we all thought he was such a good friend to Israel?

http://www.israelhayom.com/2018/12/2...r-work-for-us/
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:47 PM

Re: Trumps Xmas present to Israel!

It hasn't happened yet ! Let's wait and see what the rabbit pulls out of the hat next.
They shouldn't have been there in the first place. We haven't had regular updates on how many civilians the US have killed have we ? Quite a lot in total.

Peshmerga are moving in now .
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:59 PM

News coming out says James Mattis is going.... Did he jump or was he pushed ?

I'd be happier if the other toad went, but I can't remember his name. yes I can. Bolton. What a war monger he is.

Wouldn't be surprised if Saudi fill the shoes of the US, but they supply ISIS . Let's not forget that US have not rid the country of ISIS, they have supported anti - Assad groups, whilst Assad has got rid of most of ISIS. Many of whom have gone over to Turkey. There are others on the border between Iraq and Syria which is where US operations were and of course,, where the oil is.

Israel have been doing flying maneuvers on the Lebanese border, and still threatening Syria, so will US come in from a different angle in the not so distant future ?
Take it all in, and think WHAT is going on ???
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2018, 02:26 AM

Trump is learning to play the ME game "switch and turn" join them and leave them! - it's a whirlpool and who thinks the West can fix the East?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top