Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 11:26 AM

Re: Who wants to be a Millionaire

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I wouldn't want to anything presented by that obnoxious clarkson person!
I thought that Tabs but I have to say I prefer him to that obnoxious Tarrant.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 11:28 AM

I do think there should be a time limit, wasting 15 minutes on one question is arrogance in itself and it prevents some one else having a go, perhaps a cleverer person.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 05:23 PM

There is another WWTBAM prog a few hours after. What's that all about?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I do think there should be a time limit, wasting 15 minutes on one question is arrogance in itself and it prevents some one else having a go, perhaps a cleverer person.
I agree too LD....a few minutes is ok but 15 minutes is just taking the p***
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-01-2019, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I agree too LD....a few minutes is ok but 15 minutes is just taking the p***
A much better way of putting it.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 07:54 PM

I haven't seen it, but just popped in to say I love JC... he always says it like it is - like it or lump it
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 08:53 PM

"Cough!"
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 02:31 AM

When this came on tv I was so alarmed to see clarkson that I googled Tarrant to make sure I hadn't missed some ill health story.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 08:22 AM

Ok,you can all direct your venom at me...I apologise to those of you...ok,that's ALL of you,for having to say this - for,despite the hugely exaggerated Hollywood drama-fest that follows him around-I rather like JC.
Yes,I've met him..I have a relative who's land abuts his. They share a boundary...and when he has no tv cameras following him,J Clarkson is a far different person. We yakked for several hours about various countries,cars,motorbikes and politics...and he was most hospitable,amiable and NON-arrogant. What you see on tv is merely his [asked-for,by the producers] 'tv persona'. If you want to meet a REALLY 'up himself' and utterly repulsive person...try talking to Chris Evans. By GOD that bloke is a tribute to self-importance!
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Ok,you can all direct your venom at me...I apologise to those of you...ok,that's ALL of you,for having to say this - for,despite the hugely exaggerated Hollywood drama-fest that follows him around-I rather like JC.
Yes,I've met him..I have a relative who's land abuts his. They share a boundary...and when he has no tv cameras following him,J Clarkson is a far different person. We yakked for several hours about various countries,cars,motorbikes and politics...and he was most hospitable,amiable and NON-arrogant. What you see on tv is merely his [asked-for,by the producers] 'tv persona'. If you want to meet a REALLY 'up himself' and utterly repulsive person...try talking to Chris Evans. By GOD that bloke is a tribute to self-importance!
I heard something similar said about Jeremy Vile Lovely man!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top