Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 06:43 PM

Dog sitting two dogs

This week-end my friend has gone in to hospital, so I am babysitting her two doggies....I love them......

This is Measha. Part chihuahua

and this one is a toy puddle named Ginger.

Not the best pictures because I am sick in bed and I have the bedroom dark. They have had their tinkles and booboos, so now we are napping.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 06:45 PM

Re: Dog sitting two dogs

Pretty dogs....
Get well soon!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 06:57 PM

Cuties both of them. How are you coping WB I know how difficult it can be trying to cope with dogs if you are laid up in bed.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 07:12 PM

Sorry to hear,you are unwell in bed,WB,..beautiful little dogs,get well soon,big hugs.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Pretty dogs....
Get well soon!
Thanks bes

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Cuties both of them. How are you coping WB I know how difficult it can be trying to cope with dogs if you are laid up in bed.
Lucky for me, they love napping. i just have to open the back door when they need to piddle. They can't get out of the yard. I am baby sitting a lovely old cat at the end of this month for a whole week. i cab hardly wait

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Sorry to hear,you are unwell in bed,WB,..beautiful little dogs,get well soon,big hugs.
pauline. thank you so much,but i don't think i will get better this time. i have a tough road ahead of me.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 07:34 PM

Lovely little dogs

Hope you feel better soon WB ....
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 07:39 PM

Hope you get better soon Blue, and I love the Dogs.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 08:51 PM

Keep thinking positive, Blue, your furry friends will help you!

They are gorgeous!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

05-01-2019, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Lovely little dogs

Hope you feel better soon WB ....
Thanks Mags, I love animals and they give me comfort.......At end of January, I will be babysitting my friend's cat for one week while she goes to Florida, I can hardly wait. She is so beautiful and she was a rescue so she is afraid of people, but I have a way with animals.

Once, I saw a squirrel in a peanut butter jar, slidding all around and eating what he could, but he couldn't get out. too slippery, I put on a pair of garden gloves, & when he turned around and the tail was sticking out, I grabbed it and pulled him out. He was so mad, but at least he didn't bite me. He tried, haha
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

05-01-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Keep thinking positive, Blue, your furry friends will help you!
They are gorgeous!
Thanks Silver, I am trying. My furry friends love me, hahaha, I give them anything they want.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top