Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 09:22 PM

Re: Dog sitting two dogs

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hope you get better soon Blue, and I love the Dogs.
I know you love dogs Susie, you are a beautiful girl.

Blue
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 12:37 AM

Hi Blue and good evening...my goodness Measha and Ginger look right at home sharing your bed...just like Gracie did whilst sharing the sofa with you...

Just popped in for a few minutes...to reply to your thread. I'm really sorry, honey...that you're not feeling very well today...but as an awesome friend of mine, often reminds me, "This too, shall pass...

Love ya g/f,

BF xo
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 08:38 AM

Lovely little pals...hope you cope ok with them and get well soon.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 10:30 AM

I took the liberty of making your photos a bit lighter. Hope you don't mind. Such beautiful little dogs.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	foreiign doggie 3A.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	8348   Click image for larger version

Name:	foreign doggie 4.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	8349  
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Blue and good evening...my goodness Measha and Ginger look right at home sharing your bed...just like Gracie did whilst sharing the sofa with you...

Just popped in for a few minutes...to reply to your thread. I'm really sorry, honey...that you're not feeling very well today...but as an awesome friend of mine, often reminds me, "This too, shall pass...

Love ya g/f,

BF xo

Oh hi Beautiful Filly, nice to see you posting. Yes I had fun with these dogs sharing my bed. And guess what? I am having them for the whole week-end (next week) as the lady who owns them is going to Port Hope.

Oh I do so remember last time I was at your place, your beautiful girl, Gracie sharing the sofa with me. And remember when I was upstairs in the spare bedroom and was coming down those steep steps, Gracie, walked down with me. How cute is that. The animals know so much. They are so alert to what is bothering us. I love your gracie and she was cute to cuddle with as she always moved over to make sure I had enough room, hahaha

Yes Filly, I am very sick this time. I have many medical appointments lined up until April, so hopefully, things will work out the way I want them to.....and that is not always the way you would think, as I have had such a hard life with sickness. I am ready to meet my maker if that is His will. I have had a good life Filly, had it all, did it all, enjoyed the USA which is one of my favourite places.....seen all of Canada except NewFoundLand.

But wait.......there is always the Maid of the Mist waiting for us Filly. We have to do that this summer for sure. Or we could fly over the Falls in the helecopter, that would be very brave on my part.

Thanks for posting Filly, you know you are such a good friend and I love you dearly.......Blue x
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-01-2019, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Lovely little pals...hope you cope ok with them and get well soon.
Thanks Summer, I can cope. I am the type of person....if I have a responsibility, I will find a way.
((Summer))
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 04:21 PM

The black one is a cat isn't it?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-01-2019, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
I took the liberty of making your photos a bit lighter. Hope you don't mind. Such beautiful little dogs.
((Peripheral)), hi, I haven't seen you for a long time., I am happy to see you have taken the time to fix my photos. I didn't know how to do that. I am very pleased, thank you so much Peripheral.

Blue x
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-01-2019, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
The black one is a cat isn't it?
Oh Floyd, you're gonna get it........

HAHAHAHAHA.....I won't tell her you said that.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh hi Beautiful Filly, nice to see you posting. Yes I had fun with these dogs sharing my bed. And guess what? I am having them for the whole week-end (next week) as the lady who owns them is going to Port Hope.

Oh I do so remember last time I was at your place, your beautiful girl, Gracie sharing the sofa with me. And remember when I was upstairs in the spare bedroom and was coming down those steep steps, Gracie, walked down with me. How cute is that. The animals know so much. They are so alert to what is bothering us. I love your gracie and she was cute to cuddle with as she always moved over to make sure I had enough room, hahaha

Yes Filly, I am very sick this time. I have many medical appointments lined up until April, so hopefully, things will work out the way I want them to.....and that is not always the way you would think, as I have had such a hard life with sickness. I am ready to meet my maker if that is His will. I have had a good life Filly, had it all, did it all, enjoyed the USA which is one of my favourite places.....seen all of Canada except NewFoundLand.

But wait.......there is always the Maid of the Mist waiting for us Filly. We have to do that this summer for sure. Or we could fly over the Falls in the helecopter, that would be very brave on my part.

Thanks for posting Filly, you know you are such a good friend and I love you dearly.......Blue x
Hi ya Blue...you must be in your glory knowing that Measha and Ginger will be with you next weekend as well.

Gracie is very, very careful on the stairs as she herself has had a few falls on them but that was before the carpeting went down. Yes, it's as if she understand that we may need help on the stairs... hahaha...I taught Gracie what to do when I tell her to "move over" and she really does it.

Honey...I know you well enough to be able to read between the lines...and therefore, I knew exactly what you meant. It's true...that opposites attract, you and I have lived our lives so very differently...you outgoing and me a real homebody...definitely not looking for adventure... I've not ventured outside of Ontario to even see other provinces...

"But wait" indeed...yes we do have a date to go on The Maid of the Mist...this summer and that I think I could handle... However, a helicopter over The Falls...that would be very brave on my part also...

You're very welcome, Blue...and I love you dearly too.

Love,

BF xo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top