Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rob29
New Member!
S yorks
Rob29 is male 

13-01-2019, 12:06 AM

Pls pls pls let's no re-enact history

Could any one tell me why if the UK come out of the EU it would cause so much trouble on the streets of Europe I'm no bigot an don't believe in the f**k. Off aslum seeker mentally but I do believe in the balance of life if it's so important to save the way of life in Africa, Borneo and every other fragile civilization In this world why are European people any less important than the next man as a group of people Europe has owned enslaved given back and protected incarcerated raped pillaged murdered and saved more lives than any other continent in the world our for father's fought died and promise that this wouldn't happen again let's keep that promise
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 12:24 AM

Re: Pls pls pls let's no re-enact history

Well this is an interesting new approach.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 12:57 AM

Borneo ?
It's doing rather well actually .
Unless you are an Orang Utan of course .
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Rob29 ->
Could any one tell me why if the UK come out of the EU it would cause so much trouble on the streets of Europe
Yep, because most EU member states have already been bankrupted by adopting the Euro and thru generally being in the EU. France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Poland, all in dire economic difficulty and now Germany too.

When the UK leaves the EU it will no longer be paying billions into the EU pot. That leaves a huge deficit in the EU budget which Mr Juncker will want the other EU member states to fill.

France and Germany I believe have already told the EU to stuff it, they don't intend to pay any more into the EU coffers.

So all in all its going to mean more austerity for these people who have already been suffering. The elite 1% hold most of the wealth and the other 99% get the crumbs. The 99% have had enough and are taking to the streets. It was always inevitable.

The UK will lead the way in being brave enough to make the decision to leave the corrupt EU. Once it happens, other member states will follow. FrExit, GrExit, SwExit, etc etc

The EU is collapsing.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yep, because most EU member states have already been bankrupted by adopting the Euro and thru generally being in the EU. France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Poland, all in dire economic difficulty and now Germany too.

I thought Poland's economy was doing relatively well?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 04:09 PM

Sorry but I don't understand the question.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Should hope so too amount of money traveling from here in UK into Poland everyday. Wages and benefits galore.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sorry but I don't understand the question.
Just promise you'll behave. No raped pillaged murdered or whatever you guys might have in mind.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Should hope so too amount of money traveling from here in UK into Poland everyday. Wages and benefits galore.
That's not significant at all.

The country has been doing consistently well economically since communism fell. It's moved from emerging market status to a developed economy in less than thirty years. They managed to avoid the 2008 crash.

It may not last but I don't understand why it was on Realist's list.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Yep you're correct. I had thought it was one of those countries that the EU previously bailed out. Perhaps I had it confused with somewhere else.

Then again this article from last June says:

"The EU has funneled €229 billion to Poland, making it the bloc’s biggest net aid recipient"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ooming-economy

Seems the EU are keen to make Poland a "showcase" member state but their attempts to rewrite history and the culture clashes are proving troublesome.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top