Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

16-01-2019, 03:47 PM

I believe the Jo Cox incident was a set up

I believe the players involved were connected to the intelligence services and was designed to stop the leave campaign becoming a landslide victory..i also believe the votes in the major cities were rigged...proof was newcastle and sunderland's results...one was 10% for remain ,the other 10% leave...also liverpool's result to remain was highly dubious
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 03:51 PM

Re: I believe the Jo Cox incident was a set up

Sorry but I'm confused here, What has Jo Cox's murder got to do with Brexit?
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

16-01-2019, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Sorry but I'm confused here, What has Jo Cox's murder got to do with Brexit?
the supposed murder happened a week before the brexit vote outside the library in Birstall but no cctv images were shown.Thomas Mair who had supposed to have done the deed was in my opinion framed..they used a double..the pensioner who tried to intervene 77 year old bernard kenny actually died 3 years earlier according to the death records..he was connected to the intelligence services in some way..i know this seems hard to take in but so was the Jimmy savile case..trust me i know
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

16-01-2019, 04:04 PM

If you do your research and look into the life of jo cox and brendan cox you will find out they were working for Gordon Brown previously and had links to Bill Gates.She was thrust into the limelight after a very short space of time of being a MP..6 months or so before the brexit vote.Her wedding took place at a MI5 training centre in Knoydart accessible only by boat..and if you can find a photo of her and her kids together then i will be amazed
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:17 PM

trust me i know
What does this mean?
What do you 'know' and why should we trust you?
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

16-01-2019, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
What does this mean?
What do you 'know' and why should we trust you?
because i do my research and investigate..have you been to Birstall and asked questions? I've spoken to people in Birstall who know Mair and they say he wouldnt harm a fly..whereas people like Brendan Cox sexually harrass fellow workers which he got the sack for from Save the children charity
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:42 PM

Mmm, try as I may, I cannot see any photos of Jo Cox with her children either. But perfectly understandable if wishing to protect the identity of tiny children of a murdered MP from the glare of publicity.
Time enough when they are a little older for dad to explain what happened to their poor mother, without the risk of someone recognising them perhaps at school and blurting out the horror to them.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:47 PM

I want a pint of whatever Steve drinks
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 04:52 PM

I find it very distasteful to make threads about this poor murdered woman like this. She was attacked by a man with mental health issues. That's it, that's all. Her husband and children have had enough grief without people gossiping and speculating like this.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by steven collier ->
because i do my research and investigate..have you been to Birstall and asked questions? I've spoken to people in Birstall who know Mair and they say he wouldnt harm a fly..whereas people like Brendan Cox sexually harrass fellow workers which he got the sack for from Save the children charity
Allegedly.

And he stepped down because of the allegations of inappropriate behaviour.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top