Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 05:14 PM

Re: I believe the Jo Cox incident was a set up

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I find it very distasteful to make threads about this poor murdered woman like this. She was attacked by a man with mental health issues. That's it, that's all. Her husband and children have had enough grief without people gossiping and speculating like this.
Unfortunately Julie, it will always be thus so. Don't you remember Madeleine McCann? that was a witch hunt for her parents.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Unfortunately Julie, it will always be thus so. Don't you remember Madeleine McCann? that was a witch hunt for her parents.
Indeed and I had quite a bit myself to say about them but they were alive and could and did fight back. Jo is dead killed by a lunatic doesn't need her name dragged through things like this just for entertainment.
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

16-01-2019, 05:50 PM

Mmm, try as I may, I cannot see any photos of Jo Cox with her children either. But perfectly understandable if wishing to protect the identity of tiny children of a murdered MP from the glare of publicity.
Time enough when they are a little older for dad to explain what happened to their poor mother, without the risk of someone recognising them perhaps at school and blurting out the horror to them.
there are plenty of photos of them with another woman in a pro EU CAMPAIGN BOAT so hardly protecting them from publicity is it?!

you see they had it all worked out..they lived on a boat on the thames supposedly so not many neighbours who could verify information..even their holiday home on the banks of the river Wye was only accessible by boat..abit like their MI5 wedding..
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:19 PM

Flippin Heck SC, what part of your conspiracy theory involved the poor woman being murdered? and why?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Indeed and I had quite a bit myself to say about them but they were alive and could and did fight back. Jo is dead killed by a lunatic doesn't need her name dragged through things like this just for entertainment.
What if it was a setup as Steven describes Julie?

It's only by asking questions will we ever know the truth...

We are spoonfed many things by the media and decency makes us less likely for us to pursue it any further.

Personally I haven't got the time or inclination to follow these things up (life is too short) but I wouldn't stop anyone else seeking the truth so I keep an open mind....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:32 PM

Flippin Heck SC, what part of your conspiracy theory involved the poor woman being murdered? and why?
Exactly Shropshiregirl, nobody expects anyone to question such a devious act......But 'What if?'
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:35 PM

Are you saying then that she was not murdered at all and that the whole thing was a publicity stunt to thwart brexit?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:39 PM

Wouldn't Jo Cox's constituents have spoken up if she wasn't recognised as their MP?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Wouldn't Jo Cox's constituents have spoken up if she wasn't recognised as their MP?
And what happened to her? Did she go to live in Mexico?
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I want a pint of whatever Steve drinks
You'll need more than alcohol to get that deluded.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top