Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 05:47 PM

Re: So, Plan B? What Red Line(s) is the PM Prepared to Sacrifice?

We don’t ?

Oh well we did quite well in the last two and like referendums it should possibly be best of 3
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
We have yet to explore the nuclear option of course , we could nuke Brussels and apologise afterwards , was good enough for Saudi Prince .... or maybe slip some poison in junkers gin ?? Obviously we will deny it despite countless cctv but if it’s good enough for Putin it’s good enough for me ... or at the present rate of police and defence cuts I imagine it’s only a matter of time before the Royal Navy pick up and rescue isis migrants in the Chanel and possibly they will take over ... yes I know they are a bit drastic but on the plus side at least you know where you stand under an isis government ... something sadly lacking under our current inhabitants of Westminster
Err, can we take out Martin Selmayr too, he is after all the specially chosen crown prince to take over from Juncker when he retires this year. I say chosen mind you, not voted in, and of course Selmayr absolutely loathes the British.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I can see a flaw in that plan, Junker may be the pleasant face of the EU we don't know who else might come to the top ! Bombing them may seem tempting but we don't really want a war.
Novichock smuggled into the EU parliament then?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:37 PM

Fishing rights will be first red line that's removed.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:46 PM

I don't remember her words exactly but, when May said she was going to have cross party discussions today so MP's could make suggestions, she made me think that she has no intentions of listening.
She kept saying that no one had come up with an alternative deal, I get the impression she wouldn't have taken any notice anyway.

Could be that the EU has told her in no uncertain terms that they won't consider any other deal no matter what?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I vote for that. Has UJ still got his tank ? anyone else remember that

Yes, but I'm not telling where I've parked it !!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top