Join for free
Page 26 of 38 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 11:08 AM

Re: Prince Philip hurt in car crash,

Just look at that face in Bruce's picture - definitely running on embalming fluid!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 12:54 PM

Wasn't there a song or saying " I danced with a woman who danced with the prince of Wales " or something along those lines , well imagine the line of history for her family to boast about

Will Duke of Edinburgh be prosecuted for driving without due care and attention ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Yes, Prince Philip did pull out onto the main road into the path of an oncoming car. I ask this, Why does the law re; seat belts not apply to them as well as the rest of us. If we, the general public have to abide by the rules then so should everyone else regardless of their status.
You would think they would want to wear a seat belt for their own safety at least.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-01-2019, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Wasn't there a song or saying " I danced with a woman who danced with the prince of Wales " or something along those lines , well imagine the line of history for her family to boast about

Will Duke of Edinburgh be prosecuted for driving without due care and attention ?
There was also a song 'Blinded by the light'.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes she seems to have got her 15 minutes and is running with it, read elsewhere of her trauma and life changing mood changes I can see the crown jewels having to be sold off to pay the court fees at this rate.
I think she should shut up now.

When her insurance company has sorted things out with his, and assuming it is found that he was at fault (which sounds likely), she should be able to claim for damage to her car and her wrist (and possibly other things like inconvenience, etc.) which presumably Phil the Greek's insurance will have to pay out.

Once the matter is over and done with, and assuming he is found to have been at fault, it would be nice then if he could send her a written and signed apology.

She would then, I am sure, have it framed and hung on the wall!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
It seems that she's had a horrible annus, just like the Queen, a few years ago .....
Oh dear! I'm afraid I misread that at first!

(I'm sure that neither the woman nor the Queen herself have any part of their anatomy that could reasonably be described as horrible.)
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 02:43 PM

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think she should shut up now.
So do I .....

When her insurance company has sorted things out with his, and assuming it is found that he was at fault (which sounds likely), she should be able to claim for damage to her car and her wrist (and possibly other things like inconvenience, etc.) which presumably Phil the Greek's insurance will have to pay out.
She was the passenger, not the driver, so I don't think the car was hers .....

If Prince Philip was at fault, then, I assume, all injured parties could claim against his insurance but maybe Fairweather has no insurance herself and is hedging her bets in case no fault is found .....

Once the matter is over and done with, and assuming he is found to have been at fault, it would be nice then if he could send her a written and signed apology.

She would then, I am sure, have it framed and hung on the wall!
She would, indeed ..... and, maybe, charge people to see it .....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 03:12 PM

A new one.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	fast-furious-5c43ca.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	8486  

Page 26 of 38 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top