Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 05:27 PM

Re: Nigel Farage's New Party To Fight Biggest Battle!

https://youtu.be/x3wQZkK0VaI
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Nigel Farage says he will start a political party if Brexit is delayed
https://mol.im/a/6607009

Nigel Farage said he could make a return to frontline politics if Brexit is delayed
He said Ukip is unsalvageable and he is working on creating a new political party
Tory and Labour MPs Nick Boles and Yvette Cooper want to extend Article 50
Nigel Farage has today revealed he will launch a new political party if Brexit is delayed.

Meanwhile

Poll finds over half of Brits want to STAY in the EU
https://mol.im/a/6607317

The survey for The Times of over 1,070 voters found on Wednesday 56 per cent would now back staying in the EU, while the same proportion back a second referendum.
And we all know how the clever pollsters got it so right after the referendum, don't we?

Polling always seems to be taken by the pro-EU biased media, it's all just another con to wear down disillusioned Leave voters and ensure they think it is not even worth voting in a second referendum if that is how the rest of the country feels.

They probably didn't mention that probably only 650 people were polled during their lunchtime in Notting Hill and Mayfair. but hey....Polls are Polls, and they're never wrong are they.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 09:51 PM

Just when you think it can't get any messier or more farcical - the evil clown jumps in bringing his giant sized ego with him. Heaven help us all.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 10:36 PM

Hmm..He wants in on the act along with the rest of the nutjobs.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
And we all know how the clever pollsters got it so right after the referendum, don't we?

Polling always seems to be taken by the pro-EU biased media, it's all just another con to wear down disillusioned Leave voters and ensure they think it is not even worth voting in a second referendum if that is how the rest of the country feels.

They probably didn't mention that probably only 650 people were polled during their lunchtime in Notting Hill and Mayfair. but hey....Polls are Polls, and they're never wrong are they.

1070 voters is less than 2 from each constituency!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 10:56 PM

Unless May does a distinct U-turn and decides for a true Brexit, as we voted for, I shall have no choice not to vote for her party.

No-one who isn't mentally unstable would dream of voting for Compo.

So if Farage forms a 'Brexit Party', he will certainly have my vote. I just hope that he has someone standing in my constituency.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 05:28 PM

I'm getting very unhappy about the prospects of the ref result being respected what with all the smoke and mirrors tricks that have been deployed to obscure what is really going on.l think Nigel has left it too late to now start forming a new party,by the time he gets anything going it will all be over. I don't know how, but l think we need to get all leave voter's to demonstrate to parliament we have not changed our minds and we don't accept them speaking and voting for us after we have already had our say.How to arrange this l have no idea. It seems we are truly doomed to float on a sea of uncertainty until we are washed by pure chance onto an unknown shore.Regards Donkeyman.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Just when you think it can't get any messier or more farcical - the evil clown jumps in bringing his giant sized ego with him. Heaven help us all.
Heaven help us indeed!
I can't imagine he'd have much else to put in his manifesto other than Brexit.

Did I hear that there may be a breakaway group from the Labour Party planning to form a new party? That sounds hopeful, depending who's in it
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
l think Nigel has left it too late to now start forming a new party,by the time he gets anything going it will all be over.
Yes, I'm sorry to say that you are almost certainly correct.

I, along with many others, had such high hopes for him but it looks like his 'new party' is nothing but a pipe dream.

Still, at least I shall have no need to bother about voting in the next GE. No point.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-02-2019, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Did I hear that there may be a breakaway group from the Labour Party planning to form a new party? That sounds hopeful, depending who's in it
Yes, a pro-EU party, and they're hoping for Europhiles from the Conservatives to join them!

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top