Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 09:08 PM

Attn Artful Todger

Hi Todge

It has been bothering me about a comment I said on the thread about the delivery man not helping that disabled lady.
I called you selfish and a hard man and some other stuff and I would like to apologize because I had no right to speak to you like that.

You are who you are, what right do I have to try tell you to be anything other than true to yourself.

We are all different in our views on things and you have a right to your view whether I or anyone else likes it.

If your loved ones love you then thats all that matters, what I think about a comment that you make doesn't matter, but then I know you already know this and from what I have seen of you around the forum my comment wouldn't have phased you in the slightest but I still wanted to apologise.

I hope you will accept apology. It still doesn't mean I like what you said though

Sorry again.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 09:41 PM

Re: Attn Artful Todger

Well I have nothing to do with this but let me say this is a very impressive thing you have said here LQ. I have done exactly the same thing myself. Lost my block with people here and given them a mouthful. Then regretted it later. It's hard sometimes when somebody says something or expresses views that rile you. You just can't let it go. But it's a very big thing to apologise. And rare these days. Good on you.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Well I have nothing to do with this but let me say this is a very impressive thing you have said here LQ. I have done exactly the same thing myself. Lost my block with people here and given them a mouthful. Then regretted it later. It's hard sometimes when somebody says something or expresses views that rile you. You just can't let it go. But it's a very big thing to apologise. And rare these days. Good on you.
Thank you Keezy, it's been on my mind all afternoon and I have felt really bad, he's not a bad sort just different to me and didn't deserve my 'type' lashing. I don't like to hurt peoples feelings, he probably wasn't hurt but just in case I felt the need to say sorry.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 02:01 AM

Well said Keezoy .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Thank you Keezy, it's been on my mind all afternoon and I have felt really bad, he's not a bad sort just different to me and didn't deserve my 'type' lashing. I don't like to hurt peoples feelings, he probably wasn't hurt but just in case I felt the need to say sorry.
It was a magnificent apology Lion Queen.
Well done you
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 09:03 AM

I accept AT just as he is also. I might add that I distinctly remember him saying about himself.."I am a nasty bastard and I make no apology for that"..Now if you're going to be that honest and up front about yourself, you can neither expect people to still like you ( I certainly do not think he does) or complain when they disagree. He doesn't. And I'm trying to be balanced about this. Nobody is at fault. LQ I don't think you did anything wrong but you proved to be a stand up person anyway. I DO NOT expect to be censored here just because I'm talking about a third party. If anybody does that well you can just terminate my membership altogether.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

13-03-2020, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It was a magnificent apology Lion Queen.
Well done you
Thanks, just hope todgy takes my apology. X
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

13-03-2020, 09:10 AM

I accept AT just as he is also. I might add that I distinctly remember him saying about himself.."I am a nasty bastard and I make no apology for that"..Now if you're going to be that honest and up front about yourself, you can neither expect people to still like you ( I certainly do not think he does) or complain when they disagree. He doesn't. And I'm trying to be balanced about this. Nobody is at fault. LQ I don't think you did anything wrong but you proved to be a stand up person anyway. I DO NOT expect to be censored here just because I'm talking about a third party. If anybody does that well you can just terminate my membership altogether.
What's up keezy? Why are you talking about memberships terminated?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 09:49 AM

I don’t understand? Why wasn’t this apology sent in a private message?
I hope The Artful Todger likes all this publicity and the attention drawn to him.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I don’t understand? Why wasn’t this apology sent in a private message?
Indeed .....

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I hope The Artful Todger likes all this publicity and the attention drawn to him.
I'm sure that he will .....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top