Join for free
Page 44 of 49 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 07:29 PM

Re: Gamers chatterbox.

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
What’s with the ads appearing in and between the posts .?
Right now is still around. Sweetie and ruthio not been around for a while though.

Those ads are a pain
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 09:05 PM

What’s with the ads appearing in and between the posts .?
AdBlock is your friend.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 12:13 PM

Fed up with clearing ads now. Losing interest.❓👎😥
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2019, 10:19 AM

Good morning one and all. It’s a lovely sunny day down my end of the country. Bodes well for Remembrance Sunday when we give thanks to all those who gave their lives in defence of our freedom. ✌️ 👏👏
Tezza
Kent

28-03-2020, 12:43 PM

Good morning all 👋 Necessary I know but this self isolation is starting to tell. All odd jobs done, garden pristine, windows sparkling. Exercise bike running hot with so much use. (cough). The grey matter is desperate for some exercise as well, so it’s off with the somewhat depressing TV and on with something a little more light hearted. Been a while I know but I’m sure no-one will mind if I add my two pennyworth to the games. I trust all are well and coping in these extreme times. 👍 😇
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 02:33 PM

Good morning all 👋 Necessary I know but this self isolation is starting to tell. All odd jobs done, garden pristine, windows sparkling. Exercise bike running hot with so much use. (cough). The grey matter is desperate for some exercise as well, so it’s off with the somewhat depressing TV and on with something a little more light hearted. Been a while I know but I’m sure no-one will mind if I add my two pennyworth to the games. I trust all are well and coping in these extreme times. 👍 😇

Good grief, hello Tezza, I only thought about you last night and wondered if you were alright.
Hope you're well, and nice to see you again.
Tezza
Kent

28-03-2020, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good grief, hello Tezza, I only thought about you last night and wondered if you were alright.
Hope you're well, and nice to see you again.
Hi Mups. 👋 I’m fine thanks. Certainly be glad when times get back to some normality. Fed up with the nightmare that’s called shopping. Seems just trying to get everyday items is becoming a battle with the grabbers and hoarders. Hey ho! Such is life. Stay well. 😇
Tezza
Kent

29-03-2020, 11:08 AM

Good morning all 👋 I trust all your clocks are showing the new time. 🕰 Having hail and strong winds at the minute so it’s probably a good idea not to go out, not that you’re allowed out for long anyway. Stay well and keep an eye on that light at the end of the tunnel. 😇
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 01:18 PM

No hail here (yet), but bloomin' cold wind blowing Tezza.
Don't think I'll be doing much gardening today, too cold, unless I do some seed sowing in my shed. I might do that - when I've had another cuppa.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 04:26 PM

It's been mostly a day of snow showers followed by hail followed by sun, Always a bitterly cold wind though. Roll on the real summer.

Page 44 of 49 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top