Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2013, 02:39 PM

Re: Rotten Yahoo Customer Service

Originally Posted by doctor ->
hi,
if you type uk.docs.yahoo.com/codeofpractise.html
in your search engine,it gives pages of addys at yahoo for all types of probs and email addys.

good luck
Many thanks doctor - duly copied and pasted. I'll hang fire for now and see if they respond to the letter but I'm not holding my breath. Where are decent hackers when you need them!
cahoots
New Member!
south east
cahoots is female 

10-03-2013, 10:12 PM

I'm sorry for your loss ben-varrey and for all the trouble you are having with Yahoo.

I don't know if this will help at all, but should you need to chase things up on the phone you might be able to find an ordinary landline number for them on the SAYNOTO0870 site here:

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

Good luck )
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by cahoots ->
I'm sorry for your loss ben-varrey and for all the trouble you are having with Yahoo.

I don't know if this will help at all, but should you need to chase things up on the phone you might be able to find an ordinary landline number for them on the SAYNOTO0870 site here:

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

Good luck )
Many thanks cahoots and thank you for your kind words also - it is appreciated. I checked that link and it came up with a freephone number which I shall call tomorrow - fingers crossed!

And welcome to the forum
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

14-03-2013, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Many thanks cahoots and thank you for your kind words also - it is appreciated. I checked that link and it came up with a freephone number which I shall call tomorrow - fingers crossed!

And welcome to the forum
Hit the jackpot with that link cahoots - it gave me a freephone number duly answered by yahoo! Lost the jackpot when they just kept me on hold due to 'an unprecedented number of calls' - must be disgruntled users of yahoo methinks ...
cahoots
New Member!
south east
cahoots is female 

16-03-2013, 03:32 PM

awww I'm glad the link helped ben-varrey, what a shame about the wait ... I hope you get to speak to someone soon though ... at least they will be paying whilst you have to wait and not you
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2013, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by cahoots ->
awww I'm glad the link helped ben-varrey, what a shame about the wait ... I hope you get to speak to someone soon though ... at least they will be paying whilst you have to wait and not you
Hi cahoots - I just wish I had a speaker phone then I could leave it off the hook and get on with things and just pick it up when someone answered but I could feel my blood pressure going up so I hung up. That was a really good link though and I'll be using it in future with any other bank account emptying phone number I'm asked to call

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top