Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:01 AM

Green Flag

Hi

My car would not start this morning.

Rang Green Flag.

Due to the virus you must contact them by a mobile app.

Downloaded the app, tried to log in, no joy

Eventually got them on the phone.

Explained the situation.

We are having issues with the app, but the app team do not work weekends.

Absolute rubbish service.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:05 AM

Re: Green Flag

But you spoke to an actual person that's novel
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:31 AM

Been with Green Flag for years and only used them twice, but each time their service was excellent.

I had an e-mail from them the other day about the app but haven't got around to it yet, so thanks for the reminder..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:38 AM

I don't have a smartphone so an app would be no good to me, why is it assumed everyone has a smartphone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 10:34 AM

We have been with Green Flag for many years and used them twice. Both times prompt, excellent service.

We don’t have smart phones either but I hope they would realise that not everyone has one.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 10:43 AM

Re phones and Apps ...

I got a text from our GP practice the other day with a link to https://www.dr-iq.com the new way to book appointments. It doesn't work with a home computer just a smartphone.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't have a smartphone so an app would be no good to me, why is it assumed everyone has a smartphone
+1

Grrrrr
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Re phones and Apps ...

I got a text from our GP practice the other day with a link to https://www.dr-iq.com the new way to book appointments. It doesn't work with a home computer just a smartphone.

+1

Grrrrr
Checking the link given it does say that the app. is available for any device. When directed to the App Store (for Mac) it does specifically state for both iPhone and iPad.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Checking the link given it does say that the app. is available for any device. When directed to the App Store (for Mac) it does specifically state for both iPhone and iPad.
Just downloaded the app onto my android phone and it works fine...
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
I sent a message via https://www.dr-iq.com/contact-us

and about 24 hours later received this email:

Thanks for contacting support team.

At the moment, we are only able to offer Dr. iQ as a mobile application to patients, though we are working on a web-based platform which we aim to have available in late 2020.

We hope this answers your question. If you need additional help or have any other questions in mind, do contact back to let us know.

Regards,
Dr. iQ Support Team
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 01:56 PM

You would think that with us all being NHS patients anything like Dr.iQ being launched would take into account we all use differing devices. After all the NHS is big enough to ensure this happens, even more important with the coronavirus now causing so many problems.

Fortunately my Health Centre has always made use of technology. It has its own website and something similar to Dr.iQ is available.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top