Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:19 PM

Does Anyone Else Think Ant And Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, ls A Load Bleep, Bleep?

I am starting to feel like l am always moaning about some programmes on television, especially Saturday night viewing!

I feel Ant And Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway is chronic and not at all funny.

Ok when they catch out a celebrity and the quiz, isn’t too bad but the rest, for me, is pure dross!

Am l being too picky? Maybe, you might even think it’s hilarious?

Please tell me your views...
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:34 PM

Re: Does Anyone Else Think Ant And Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, ls A Load Bleep, Bleep?

I agree. Total shite. How they keep getting the funniest duo award is beyond me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:51 PM

Re: Does Anyone Else Think Ant And Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, ls A Load Bleep, Bleep?

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I agree. Total shite. How they keep getting the funniest duo award is beyond me.
Cor Judd, that’s a relief, that you agree. I was beginning to think l’d become a right old grump!
Yes, It does make you wonder how they keep winning the award every year.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 09:59 PM

I Like them, I know mate can't stand them.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 10:01 PM

Would you believe I have never ever watched them.

Are they as good as Morecambe and Wise or the Two Ronnies?
Mind, I never liked Little & Large either. I must just be an old fart.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 10:06 PM

Would not watch this if my life depended on it. Have been compared to Morecambe and Wise, utter rubbish, they were true entertainers these two are presenters.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 10:07 PM

I've not watched them for what seems like years. But I do like them.
I just don't watch those sort of programmes any more, they all drive me nuts
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am starting to feel like l am always moaning about some programmes on television, especially Saturday night viewing!

I feel Ant And Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway is chronic and not at all funny.

Ok when they catch out a celebrity and the quiz, isn’t too bad but the rest, for me, is pure dross!

Am l being too picky? Maybe, you might even think it’s hilarious?

Please tell me your views...
Seen trailers and honestly would truly rather watch paint dry.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

21-03-2020, 10:16 PM

Cinderella, Morti and Pesta, you’ve missed nothing. In fact, l think your lives are enriched for not seeing them!

I’d like to know where they find the people who appear on the show. They all seem to crave their 15 minutes of fame!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

21-03-2020, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Would you believe I have never ever watched them.

Are they as good as Morecambe and Wise or the Two Ronnies?
Mind, I never liked Little & Large either. I must just be an old fart.
You and me both.

Do apologize folks, too much information.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top