Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 09:02 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold here this morning. Dry and largely sunny once any cloud moves away. Brisk winds, strong at times is the forecast for today. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Another day indoors as is usual lately. Plenty of exercise ‘climbing the walls’ though!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 09:06 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Morning all from sunny but chilly Norn Iron. Beautiful blue skies but won't get above 9' here either. A day (well, a couple of hours anyway!) for the garden methinks.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 09:25 AM

Good morning everyone on this lovely Mothering Sunday morning. Have a good day all, stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 09:30 AM

Good morning everyone, a frosty start here but sunny again, it will certainly be nice in the conservatory later.

Just back from a lovely walk through the forest with the dogs, lots of birdsong now and we even saw three red deer further down the track ... who on earth would want to live in a city ....

Mothers day today, but I doubt we will get any visitors, at least I hope that we won't after all of the publicity against it.

Have yourselves a pleasant day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 09:47 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Brilliant sunshine here.

A garden day, clearing up the mess and getting the polytunnel ready for planting.

My garden will look very different this year, loads more veg.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 09:50 AM

Good morning all another beautiful sunny day here although still quite chlilly.

Happy Mother’s Day to all Mums everywhere. No visits from ‘the kids’ for me, we have agreed on the ‘Be safe not sorry’ route. No doubt we will be chatting to them one way or the other throughout the day.

We will spend more time in the garden today and take advantage of the sun before the rainy days return

Enjoy your day everyone and please stay safe...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 09:51 AM

Good morning everyone and Happy Mothers Day!

Same here Barry...I hope my kids are not tempted to break the rules....I have told then not to.

It looks like it might be a lovely day albeit cold.

Have a good day all and take care
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny spring-day .

Off for a shower and hair wash before talking to the children on the Ipad at 10 '

Enjoy your day...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:16 AM

Good morning everybody.

I expect my kids will be coming to see me today. I haven't told them not to.

I am social distancing rather than self isolating & we will keep to the 6ft apart advice.

After they've gone - possibly late afternoon I hope to get in the garden for a couple of hours.
It's a lovely day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 12:20 PM

Good Morning from Foxy's isolated World.......

Completed a very swift 8 mile run early on, before anyone got out....Hardly saw a soul, not even any motors....The run went better than expected and hardly had any trouble with my big toe....
Can't be much wrong with me if I can do that, so that's the weekly MOT for my body out of the way...

Mrs Fox isn't talking to me for some reason... Probably cos I'm such a knob at times.... So it's quieter that normal. Just off to deliver some medicines to our daughter and her hubby who are self isolating, what some people will do to get out of going to work.....

I'll leave it at the door because there is a rumour that there is something going round...

Happy Mothers Day and be careful who you talk to......Will catch up later......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top