Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 06:41 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, we welcomed in the day with a slight frost outside and a mess from the dogs inside, it's going to be a funny day methinks...

It is the big spring clean day at Barry Towers, so a morning moving furniture, hoovering and mopping and dusting, although it appears we will now have plenty of time.

Have a pleasant self isolation everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 06:51 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good Morning everyone,

Cloudy, cool and dry today.

I enjoyed my early morning walk by the river - not a soul in sight - a few birds just waking up was all the sign of life. Now - who apart from OFF members - is to know that I have had my 'one walk' ? Will be good though - and stay in my own domain.

Kitchen cupboards all organised and tidy - going to blitz the wardrobes today.

Stack of 'must watch DVDs ready for later, and a stack of 'must read one day' books waiting in the wings.

Stay safe everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 07:00 AM

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

A lovely dawn here.

Looking on the bright side.

Day one of the ponytail.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 07:49 AM

Good morning everyone

Barry I think I will take your lead today and do some spring cleaning...that might buck me up...there is a real satisfaction in making the house sparkle

You made me laugh Swims with your pony tail....get Guy to take a picture of it when it's down your back.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 08:37 AM

Good morning!

It looks like it's going to be another lovely sunny spring day, and another day that I'll be spending indoors
I plan on spending it reorganising my collection of model aeroplane paints
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 08:53 AM

Good morning, everywhere was white this morning and it was so refreshing to just sit in the car and watch the windscreen clear on its own melting the thick frost. Thank god I got rid of the old Zaphira and now have a newer version where I am not scraping the windows and sitting for ages till it all melts.

Anyways I digress park was almost empty saw a bike rider on his way to work and a jogger we passed pleasantries from a distance and another jogger that Bonnie growled at as he was stopping and taking pictures then jogging on giving Bonnie and I a wide berth. Not quite sure if that was because of the 3 step rule or because of Bonnie growling. She can be a little grumpy first thing.

So thats my day done now gonna chillout and like ST maybe not do the wardrobes but certainly watch a few movies the older the better I think.
Have a nice day all and stay safe.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 08:57 AM

This self isolation has really messed with my sleep pattern. Sleep for 4-5 hours, up for 4-5 hours. Over and over, again.

Tuesday , 1 am … wide awake. Not sleepy at all.

Can't decide if I want to make a chocolate cream pie or a pizza loaded with pepperoni ?

Have a bad cold. Runny nose like a water faucet. Scratchy sore throat. No temp or chest congestion. Took some acetaminophen. Drinking my home-made chicken broth.

Fantasizing about spending the rest of my days in Tahiti.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 08:59 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Very cold and frosty, a complete ‘white-out’ again this morning. Another dry day with hazy sunshine, feeling mild is the forecast. Maximum temperature 15ºC.

More exercise ‘climbing the walls’, I haven’t been out for nearly two weeks now!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone another beautiful spring day

I planted the early potatoes yesterday and today I am going to prepare some tubs ready for planting seeds . I also want to weed the front path and mow the front lawn.

I want to do as much as I can in the garden before turning my attention to spring cleaning.
Enjoy your day
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 09:14 AM

Lovely day here in Sudbury.

I'll most likely clean the inside of the Mini today and then start on the Mitsubishi. I forgot how much I like cleaning cars in the sunshine.

Stay safe !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top