Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 06:32 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

A cold but dry and bright start to the day - going to be another sunny one. Walked through the little woodland and all the birds were singing - it was lovely.

Off to Sainsbury's later - 8:00am to 9:00am is our time slot this week. All I need is cat litter, a few fresh veg and a Craft magazine or two if they have any. Then I must go to the Post Office.

After that - well - back to sorting the wardrobes, I suppose.

Stay safe
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 06:46 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Hi

Good Morning ST and all who follow.

Guy had his letter yesterday, surgery next week, all being well.

We are both in strict lockdown, only venturing out tomorrow to deliver some food to an Ex Neighbour who has no support mechanism and who cannot go out because he has Macular Degeneration.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 08:25 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone

Gosh I have laughed this morning...pals sending me messages and I face timed with my pal Janet...she cut her own hair ...Not a good idea but needs must.....I told her it looks nice....you have to tell little white lies sometimes

Funny even in bad situations we still see the comedy and good things like the hand clapping last night

Another day at the pit face....have a good one all x
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 09:34 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold and frosty yet again this morning. Dry with prolonged, unbroken sunshine through the day is the forecast. Maximum temperature 13ºC.

Another day of enforced isolation. It will be nice to stop ‘climbing the walls’, whenever that may happen to be!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 10:26 AM

Good morning everyone, just had a walk around the block this morning as we are now barred from driving to the forest, but will try to go further to somewhere greener over the weekend.

Just more gardening and pottering today after taking provisions to my Mum, who is confined to barracks.

Take care folks and enjoy the day if you can.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 10:28 AM

Good morning all a slight change weatherwise, a few more clouds around with sunny intervals and a lot cooler.

I’ll still go out in the garden today if only to have the fresh air.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe, do not push your luck...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 10:32 AM

Good morning all.

It's another nice sunny day here & I expect to be out in the garden again.

Yesterday I cleared all the space behind the greenhouse that was full of dead plants & broken pots - as well as spiders & slugs. While I was doing this I had Tony go round the house cleaning all the window frames & doors with UPVC cleaner. They look sparkling now..

Not sure of todays job yet but there are lots to do.

Have a good day all.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone, I detect from some posts that some of us are taking it better than others,well if you are having it tough hang around here, I'll do my best to cheer you up with some funny stories from my past. I hope we all get through this and if we all pull together I'm sure we can.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:26 PM

Morning all.

Another beautiful day with blue sky and sunshine.
'Staying put' would be so much harder and more miserable for me if it was grey and wet as well.

Waiting to see if I get a compost delivery or not. They said a week ago they weren't taking any more orders, but would honour the ones already booked (which m ine was), but today they seem to have shut up shop so not sure what will happen now.

Nipped out to the corner shop for some milk this morning, daren't venture into town, but the shelves were nearly bare.
A lady in the shop was saying there were huge snake-like queues right across Waitrose's car park.
What is the point in queueing like that? I bet time they get in, the shelves will be bare.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top